Respected Contributor

32nd Annual St. Patrick's Day Celebration

[ Edited ]

QVC celebrates their 32nd Annual St. Patrick's Day Celebration on March 17, 2021. QVC debuted the event on March 17, 1990. It is QVC's only event to be broadcast on the same date in whole or in part for 30 years or more.

QVC018.png

QVC022.png

QVC031.png

QVC039.png

QVC059.png

Honored Contributor

Re: 32nd Annual St. Patrick's Day Celebration

I'm looking forward to the entire day! I found out a few years ago that I'm part Irish. Initially it was only about 10-15%, but it has since been updated at Ancestry DNA to 21%! 

Even before I got my DNA checked, I still enjoyed the shows every year Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I've been on the fence with the TSV sweater! Should I...should I not...I can't decide.

Esteemed Contributor

@banned again  I look forward to these shows each year! Since I retired, I can watch all day! Beautiful items!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I've been on the fence with the TSV sweater! Should I...should I not...I can't decide.

@SilleeMee  Same here. Originally I was drawn to the charcoal...now the army green has been growing on me. IF I order, it will only be one or the other. I'm going to wait til the 1st presentation and see how the colors look.

The 'dark majenta' I noticed looks quite different in the video compared with the pics. The color in the video looks quite similar to A275981 in the plum. 

I would like to see close ups of the charcoal and green before I make any decision. I may pass on them both...trying to restrain myself since I do have 3 Irish sweaters already and don't need anymore.

My inside voice is hoping I won't like either of them...LOL

Honored Contributor

I think I'll wait for the presentation, too. @Susan Louise 

If I get one it will be my first Irish sweater. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

The QVC2 Big Deal is pretty but it is not new. It is from two and a half years ago! Another clearance item masquerading as "QVC2 Big Deal."

QVC073.png

Respected Contributor

The shamrock/clover ring has been on my wish list since last year. I wanted to order it, but was hoping the price would come down. 

Esteemed Contributor

The St Paddy's Day celebration has always been a favorite.  I love my Irish sweaters and jewelry.  Years ago the finally was such a fun show to watch.  I always enjoy the lilt of the Irish accents and, of course, the stories of my favorite leprechaun Stephen Walsh.  

Slainte

Esteemed Contributor

The TSV is gorgeous. I can't decide on a color. It looks great on Mary who isn't tall and thin like most of the models. If it looks good on her I'm sold.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.