Esteemed Contributor

I saw a QVC commerical spot that said something special happening on the Q Sunday .   Anyone know what it might be ?  I'm thinking maybe free shipping or 6 EP'S.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sunday something special ?

Good guess, that's all they ever offer EZ pay or free shipping.

Have you noticed that some Valerie P items ship for $7.50 but  the return shipping label is $10.50  ? Go figure

Trusted Contributor

Free shipping was last Sunday.  David has said repeatedly on his Facebook Live that he will have a special announcement during the first hour of his show on Sunday.  NO he is not leaving the Q and NO he is not doing a show on the Food network.  He said that many times.

I am guessing possibly a new cookbook. but I could be wrong.

Esteemed Contributor

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

Free shipping was last Sunday.  David has said repeatedly on his Facebook Live that he will have a special announcement during the first hour of his show on Sunday.  NO he is not leaving the Q and NO he is not doing a show on the Food network.  He said that many times.

I am guessing possibly a new cookbook. but I could be wrong.

@Miss Pepsi   No I don't think it has anything to do with David .   It was one of those commerical spots between shows and it stated that on Sunday something special  is happening .  No mention of in the kitchen with David .   

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe a Host from the past would be returning? Just kidding.

Esteemed Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Have you noticed that some Valerie P items ship for $7.50 but  the return shipping label is $10.50  ? Go figure

@skatting44   Ya know I never noticed that about Valeries items ,  I will have to pay more attention .  That is dishonest .

Esteemed Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

Maybe a Host from the past would be returning? Just kidding.

@Sage04   😹

Trusted Contributor

it's the same commercial they used last week when it was free shipping so it could be that again...in December they had the free shipping a bunch of weekends...i don't see how they do any business with their outrageous shipping prices & slow shipping timesSmiley Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@skatting44 wrote:

@skatting44   Ya know I never noticed that about Valeries items ,  I will have to pay more attention .  That is dishonest .

Yea, example item # H225881  sm mercury  glass flip flops . Bought these for my sister to decorate her beach house. Well, she said she  had  donated all  her  knick knacks and did not like them . They are light weight and not to big. I was thinking of returning  but I found the return label shipping was $10.50  when I was originally charged $7.50 for shipping. Yea what's up. Guess this is the last VP  or any knick nack I'll be buying .

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maybe another free shipping day?  A third TSV vacuum in 7 days?  Haha.  Now I’m curious.