Respected Contributor

Re: 32nd Annual St. Patrick's Day Celebration

Thanks, y'all. I'll be patient. It always makes me feel better if someone else is going through the same thing, no matter if it's good or bad Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

What is this about?

Respected Contributor

I got my Belleek mugs this week!!! The packing box was pretty much beat up even though it was only coming from NC and I'm in SC. I very carefully and very slowly opened up the package just knowing I would find crushed china inside. The outside box may have been roughly handled but the inside was so nicely and securely packed that they were in perfect condition. I appreciate Customer Service helping me receive my items, appreciate the beauty of the mugs, and appreciate that they arrived in perfect condition. I was a little hesitant to order since I thought they may be too fragile to use much; these were very substantial and are now my favorite mugs...and I'm somewhat of a mug snob Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Carolina925   I ordered and received the herself and Himself pair just before March 17th and they arrived very  quickly  and immediately began using.

Love having my tea in the Herself mug each morning and my tea stays hot longer.  They  are such a  pretty set.

Ordered two more sets on the 17th annd they were backordered by got cancelled on the 26th of this month.  Guess Belleek was unable to deliver more to QVC.

Best,

aroc3435

Respected Contributor

@aroc3435 , I got an email saying they couldn't fill my order, then received it the next day. Hoping yours will come. I'm guessing they had difficulties with the factory filling the orders. I hope you get surprised by receiving yours.

Honored Contributor

Confusion???