Honored Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

Sammycat, I am happy to read that you are cleared to get your new knee. My MIL just had hers replaced in April, and at 84 she has done very well. 

beauty, 

I hope your mom has better days ahead, and of course I am lifting you and her up in prayer. I hope your doctors can find treatment to help. 

brbfromTX,

I continue to pray for you each day, and I hope you feel,stronger each day. Give Sami a treat from me. 

newtoallthis,

How is stray kitty doing? Still enjoying the buffet? 

Esteemed Contributor

Tuesday report:  Good evening, friends.  I'll be brief tonight, as today was pretty rough at work.  I had only 1 tour to give on the battlefield (these last 2-3 hours, and you get in and out of the car almost 10-20 times), but it kicked me in the you-know-what and I have a lot of knee pain tonight.

It makes me appreciate the strength and will of my fighter kitty all the more, because he pushed through many setbacks during his illness but still had a joyful quality of life.  I need to emulate him more.

As in the photo below ... he's survived 7 months after heart failure, and he's still able to slap that pineapple toy of his around in his "office/box" like a hockey puck.  Now that's the eye of the tiger:

Schmoo fighter kitty.jpg

Honored Contributor

Schmoo taskmaster 2.jpg

Tuesday Evening Greetings

Sammycat...

Hopefully the pain in your knee has subsided. When is your surgery scheduled? I know that you told us but I forgot. My offer for me and my kittehs to come and help during your recovery period still stands! :-)

Sending more special prayers and Comfort Hugs to all of our much loved members of The Clan who are still in need.

((((((((((((HeartCOMFORT HUGSHeart)))))))))

Sending more special prayers to all of the precious furbabies and homeless animals who are still in need and still praying that Winocat's beloved Binx is soon found safe and sound.

Wishing everyone a peaceful night. :-)

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone. Sammycat hope you feel better,I can imagine the throbbing in your knee right now. try and rest it if you can.

Tissyanne Mom is not oging to ge tbetter and will be getting transferred to a nursing home but it looks like it will be a nice place,its brand new.I so apprecite everyones prayers for my Mother,I just wish her peace already. She has suffered so much physically and emotionally and it breaks my heart.

beastie still no word on BInx but I am not giving up hope,she is a tough little kitty.

Sending prayers for everyone.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Valued Contributor

Stopping by to let my friends of Schmoo know they are ALL in my thoughts and prayers!  Special hugs ((((((Sammycat))))) ((((((Beauty Junkie)))))) (((((((Tissyanne)))))) ((((((Beastie)))))) ((((((MissysMomma))))  (((((((ALL friends of Schmoo))))))Cat HappyHeart  Praying for strength and peace!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Wednesday report:  Friends, I'm hitting the wall between knee pain and fatigue and trying to keep my work schedule going, so tonight is a brief wave and prayers to you all before I do what Schmoo did best ....

... rest and rejuvenate, then fight another day:

Schmoo knocked out.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone. Tonight I have good news to share. Winocat didn't lose her home,it was saved and she is back in it and today her kitty BInx showed up,unharmed,no burns nothing. Its a miracle and I am so overjoyed and glad to share some good news.

Sammycat sure hope you feel better.

brb thanksf or the prayers. This has been such a bad year for me and my family.I hope you are oding ok,feeling better and stronger with each day and you and all the ladies here are in my prayers.

Streetangel had a beter day today also but she still needs our prayers.I hope someday we can have all good news and maybe some laughs

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Super Contributor

BJ - that is the best news I've heard in a very long time. I heard once when you pray for a miracle you shouldn't be so surprised when you get it. This truly is a miracle and I am so happy for Winocat. 

I read daily what is happening with my friends here on Mr. Schmoo's fan page. I am so thankful for you all and you are in my thoughts and prayers. Especially keeping you in my prayers, Sammycat, with your pain and upcoming surgery. Take care my friend.

Honored Contributor

Sammycat1, I hope you can get your surgery scheduled soon so you can get the upper hand on you knee pain.  In the meantime, take care of yourself!

Honored Contributor

beauty junkie wrote:

Hi everyone. Tonight I have good news to share. Winocat didn't lose her home,it was saved and she is back in it and today her kitty BInx showed up,unharmed,no burns nothing. Its a miracle and I am so overjoyed and glad to share some good news.

Sammycat sure hope you feel better.

brb thanksf or the prayers. This has been such a bad year for me and my family.I hope you are oding ok,feeling better and stronger with each day and you and all the ladies here are in my prayers.

Streetangel had a beter day today also but she still needs our prayers.I hope someday we can have all good news and maybe some laughs

beauty...

I'm absolutely elated by this wonderful news! Proof indeed that miracles do still happen and that dear Winocat was blessed to have one happen to her!

Sending more special prayers to you and your mom.

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=