Honored Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

Unconditional love, the best deep down special kind of love, right here. 

medium.jpeg 

Honored Contributor

beauty,

Lifting your Mom up in prayer. I know you are a very strong lady, and will withstand this latest setback in your life. I hope the new medication helps you. 

Keep us updated as you are able, and I will be thinking of you. 

Honored Contributor

Schmoo and me.jpg

Sunday Morning Greetings

Sammycat...

The love between you and your sweet boy just eminates off of this very beautiful and poigant photo.

Sending more special prayers and Comfort Hugs to all of those loved members of The Clan who are still in need.

(((((((((Heart COMFORT HUGSHeart))))))))

Sending more special prayers to all of the precious furbabies and homeless animals who are in need.

Wishing Sammycat,DH,KS, and The Clan, a very peaceful and blessed day.

------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

Sunday report:  We used to joke that Schmoo was a "big picture" kitty -- a seer, a soul with an expansive mind that stayed out of the weeds and, instead, concentrated on the tops of the waves on the major issues of our household.  At least the wise smirk on his face seemed to suggest this.

But there were times he'd delve into minutiae, get down into the mud of everyday living with an unparalleled zest.  Many remember his single-minded, hot pursuit of a annoying moth one night, for example, and then the moth was no more.    

Whether you're grappling with large or small issues, go at it full steam like the Schmoo Monster did, as in the photo below, titled "That Bug Near the Bottom of the Screen is Not Going to See Today's Sunset." 

And it didn't.  The devil's in the details:

Schmoo detail monster.jpg

Contributor

I must say this is one special thread!  I have been reading the story of Schmoo for a little while now, and all you Schmoo-sters are AWESOME!  The support and love you all share is amazing. 

I lost my sweet Missy kittie 6 months ago after quite a long illness and it still stings but reading all of the triumphs here just warms my heart. My hope is she has met up with Schmoo and Fergus at the bridge. 

Thank you you all for bringing a smile to my face everyday

Honored Contributor

MissysMomma wrote:

I must say this is one special thread!  I have been reading the story of Schmoo for a little while now, and all you Schmoo-sters are AWESOME!  The support and love you all share is amazing. 

I lost my sweet Missy kittie 6 months ago after quite a long illness and it still stings but reading all of the triumphs here just warms my heart. My hope is she has met up with Schmoo and Fergus at the bridge. 

I'm so glad that you enjoy reading this beloved thread and that you finally decided to post. Please do come and join us more often... we always love adding more members to The Clan!!! :-)

I have no doubt that your precious Missy has become best buds with Schmoo, Fergus,Sophie and Sammy, as well as with my kitties (Peter,Tigger,Tom,Forrest,Maggie and Sophie) who now also reside in that most blessed place on the other side of The Bridge.

-------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone. Welcome MissysMomma and so very sorry for your loss. I think all of us here can relate to what you are going through. Hope you come back and post again.

brb your Sami is so adorable,loved seeing her picture.

Brb,TIssyanne and beastie thanks so much for prayers for my Mom. She is stil in the hospital,they aren't sure of all thats going on but she is quite frail. If she gets better she will be going into a facility sadly.Its horrible,this has been a bad year for my family and again I can''t go see her as i still have a rash,my lupus is quite active and the new medication isn't working and having some rough side effects.

Love the picture of MrSchmoo with his loving Mom,brought tears to my eyes.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tissyanne Thank you so much for the kitty butterfly kisses. How delightful! Keeping you in my prayers. Thank you for keeping me uplifted.
Sammycat The photo of you with Mr. Schmoo filled me with warmth and happiness. I could feel your love all the way straight to my heart. Prayers for you and your upcoming surgery are still being lifted up for you.
Beauty I am still keeping you and your mom in my prayers. I am also praying for your friend Winocat and Binx. I pray for you to be in good health and feel stronger.
Beastie Thank you for being such a ray of sunshine wherever you go. I am praying for you and your crew to stay strong and healthy.
Missysmomma I am so sorry for your loss of your dear Missy. I had a border collie back in the 80's named Missy. She was my everything. I had found her on the streets of my hometown abandoned and frightened when she was just weeks old. I was just starting college and she was my precious companion for 12 years before she died of cancer. You will definitely find love, support , and strength here. Sammycat's photo with her beloved Schmoo says it all! Goodnight to all of my friends here. Love, hugs, and prayers. brb

Edited to include:  Shop-Praying for you and your Joey. I pray he is getting stronger. 

I also want to continue to pray for Sammycat's friend StreetAngel and Radar. 

Newtoallthis-Praying you are doing well. Hugs to you, too. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Monday report:  First, welcome and greetings to MissysMomma -- we're happy to have you with us, and I'm glad to hear you say you take inspiration from the community my kitty built so many years ago.  I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved kitty after her illness -- but I suspect based on the warmth in your words that she was treasured by a doting Momma who gave her the very best.  I'm certain that Schmoo took her under his wing immediately. 

Second, continued prayers for our dear Beauty Junkie and her Mom, as well as Streetangel.  Dearest friends, you are never away from our thoughts.

Third, I cleared the final medical hurdle/exam for the knee replacement today!  My doc wants me to relax (yeah, right) my Type A work ways to keep the BP down.  On that front, I could never touch the proficiency of the Master of Cat relaxation, who could be in the presence of file folders -- i.e., work, as in the photo below -- but still lean back on a baby blankie or two and dream of the finer kitty things of life.

We didn't call him a multi-tasker for nothing:

Schmoo taskmaster 2.jpg

Honored Contributor

@MissysMomma wrote:

MissysMomma, 

Welcome to Schmoo land. You are most welcome here, and I am sorry about your beloved Missy. Losing a furbaby sure hurts, and it helps sometimes to talk about it. Those of us that post here understand that pain. 

Please feel welcome to post here whenever you want to.