Respected Contributor

Christie Brinkley was recently diagnosed wiith basal cell carcinoma on the temple of her face. It was surgically removed. She released a post-op photo and it was rather graphic, but I swear she still looks great without makeup!

Respected Contributor

@Trailrun23    I always thought Christie Brinkley to be one of the most beautiful women ever.  I hate to hear that she had cancer, but I'm relieved they were able to get it early.❤️

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Christie Brinkley

[ Edited ]

KUDOS to her!!!❤ How COURAGEOUS of her to share such a vulnerable and intimate photo of herself!❤👍 She has ALWAYS been a GORGEOUS lady to me, and one of my favorite supermodels! I feel I grew up with her!🥰

By sharing her story and using her platform by helping to shed light, perhaps more people will have their questionable skin abnormalities tested EARLY also, leading to successful treatment and sparing them the disfiguring destruction to skin that can occur!💝 Wishing her well during her wound healing period!❤

SUNSCREEN! SUNSCREEN! SUNSCREEN!❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Glad they caught it early,

pic--Smiley-Gal-ThumbsUp.jpg

Respected Contributor

I had not heard about this. Glad she was able to have it removed. Hopefully she's in the all clear.

Honored Contributor

Gee, we have something in common!  Not really something you want to have in common but there it is.  Sometimes it's just a small, little thing that turns out to be problematic.  Thankfully she got it checked and removed!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Skin cancer is probably the most successful in treatment if caught early.  

Respected Contributor

Oh God, who cares? I'm sure she doesn't give a rat's rear end about me, plus she's rich enough to have the best medical care money can buy.  What about a bag lady sleeping on the street who's sick and has no access to health care? 

Trusted Contributor

CB loves the sun so it will be interesting to see if she changes her sunbathing habits. 

She has always been a favorite of mine...so pretty and seems to be very sweet/kind. I hope, though, that she stops tweaking her face. It's starting to look strange especially around her eyes and mouth.