Respected Contributor

The Single Bar necklace

[ Edited ]

I was just browsing for the pink necklace and to my happy surprise I saw that the single bar necklace is back. I already own it and love wearing it so I got the colors I missed out on. The style number is J325471

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting this!  I was on waitlist for this necklace, it was cancelled, so I very quickly ordered one in silver just now, yay!!  I love the simple elegance of it.

Frequent Contributor

Thank You. I just happened to browse the blogs this am.  Really had wanted the bar neckace and missed it before.  Now I just purchased thanks to you!

Regular Contributor

Marilyn,

Thanks for posting this.  I missed out on these last time and kicked myself!  So happy to be able to get the silver and gold today!

Thanks again!!Heart

GET RICH...........Count Your Blessings!
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the heads-up. I snagged the only color I ddn't have, ordered a second gold as a back-up and a few for gifts. Yes, I bought 5.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

I am also looking and waiting patiently for the pink necklace to be posted.  I own both the chocolate and the gunmetal single bar necklace with the semi hoop earrings that go perfectly with the necklace.  Glad it's back for those that missed out it's my go to necklace when I am in a hurry or can't decide what other necklace to wear.

Valued Contributor

Thanks so much for the update. I missed out last time. Just got the gold and silver.

Respected Contributor

I have every color in this necklace and wear them all the time! It's a perfect grab-and-go that's so understated & versatile, it goes with everything.

I may order a backup in gold. I can't tell you how many times people have asked me if it's 14K. The finish on all the metals is high quality.

Respected Contributor

If anyone watches "Billions," Maggie Siff wears a similar necklace in every show.

Regular Contributor

Yay!!  I missed this the first time around - just ordered in gunmetal!!