Respected Contributor

Jac's FB Notes for Upcoming Appearances: 2/26 & 2/27

[ Edited ]

From Jac's Facebook page:

Our Upcoming Appearances....Friday, Feb 26th FEW...We are on early, so bring coffee.
1.The Linea Leisure Reorder Pull on Pant...straight leg, can go casual or dressy. A great basic pant that is well loved...In Blk, White, Taupe, Grey and the Navy that I will be wearing.
2. The Cotton Trench Jacket...has wonderful details...I know many who have gotten this cool jacket in Navy and.... have gone back to order another in White or Red. I will be in the white...read the terrific reviews.
3.The Pebble Crepe Top...4th or 5th reorder! A well proven fav...it is light on the body and comfortable, has patch pockets...in Navy, Blk, White, Light Khaki and Perfectly pink, which is very limited. This top is flattering and easy to wear...

Saturday, Feb. 27th Leah's A.M. Style Show...it starts at 7a.m. We are on early...bring muffins.
The Windbreaker Jacket....has a hood...in a High Tech fabric. I think this has been a bit of a sleeper....read the great reviews and then check it out.....I will be in the Turq, also in Nectarine, Slate Blue and Lemon. This Jacket may just work for your life style.
You now know everything I know....hopefully a deal or 2...that I don't know. We will be there and hope you can join us. I just saw the line up & this should be fun!

Honored Contributor

Re: Jac's FB Notes for Upcoming Appearances: 2/26 & 2/27

[ Edited ]

i have a question for anyone who has the linea leisure pant. can you tell me if this is more of a straight leg pant OR more of a legging fitting? i am particularly interested in how the lower leg/ankle area fits.

(eta......nevermind....found them online and can see the fit....and it has pockets, which means a no go for me.)

also, what is the item number of the windbreaker jacket?

thanks  @GraceCO for posting jacs notes.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

A270903

Honored Contributor

thanks @karlam

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45

I have multiples of this pant in black, navy & white. I barely notice the pockets, if that's any help to you. I hate pockets that stick out & these don't.

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@sunshine45

I have multiples of this pant in black, navy & white. I barely notice the pockets, if that's any help to you. I hate pockets that stick out & these don't.

thanks @GraceCO

i am a pear shape and carry my weight in my hips. i rarely, if ever, buy anything with front or side pockets. i need a flat front.....more like how he did his leisure crop pants. i thought that they might be the same as those.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45

I own all the colors and they are not a legging fitting at the ankle; it's more of a boot cut IMO. I love these pants-- comfy and great for the summer too (I bought the white also!)

I love these so much I want them in a dark brown if there is a reorder for next year.

They wash well under cold wash and rinse and I hang to dry.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

I love these pants and agree the pockets stay very flat. Also, the windbreaker jacket is fabulous. Great fit and wonderful fabric.

Respected Contributor

I already have these pieces:

1. Linea Leisure Pull On Pants in Navy, Black, White and Grey (love them!)
  2. Pebble Crepe Top in Navy and Perfectly Pink
  3. Windbreaker Jacket in Turquoise

I never did get the cotton trench.  I have an older trench Linea jacket in Kakhi, so I think I'm set.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45I have several pairs of these pants, and the pockets don't stick out on me at all.