Respected Contributor

Re: Kate Shirt A214116 Available Now in New Colours - Red - and Navy!

[ Edited ]

@Seka

Thanks for the heads up!

I ordered the red and navy. Love this shirt & have it in many colors, plus several in white. It's a wardrobe staple.

Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom

I have both and the fit is very similar. Stay with your XS.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

@gardensla

Thanks so much!! Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

I like the style and price of this shirt, but I've always stayed away because of how wrinkled it looks on the model--especially around the collar (see photos of blue, grey, sea green).  Is this a garment that's going to need quite a bit of TLC at the ironing board?

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

I like the style and price of this shirt, but I've always stayed away because of how wrinkled it looks on the model--especially around the collar (see photos of blue, grey, sea green).  Is this a garment that's going to need quite a bit of TLC at the ironing board?

It does require ironing but it is well worth it.  

Frequent Contributor

I wear a size large in most Linea but I am at the bigger end of the size if things are fitted.  Would those who have this shirt recommend going up to an XL?  I am afraid to wait on the new colors as I think those will go the quickest.  Thank-you

kathleen alice

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@westiemama

If you have a problem with button down shirts gaping in front I would go up a size - I have to in this shirt to avoid that.  

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the update on colors - after looking at the red on Louis' blog - I jumped on it.  Will brighten my spirits during our Chicago winter.

Esteemed Contributor

I was trying not to order two different sizes to avoid the gape since i am busty so I ordered my regular size which is now on waitlist for the seagreen and white but I also ordered a size up in the white and red.  Glad I checked in to this forum I'll try to change my waitlist shirts to a larger size.

Honored Contributor

Got my navy Kate shirt today.  I can think of so many ways to wear it.  I also got the navy herringbone linen blend jacket Courtney was wearing for the Linea show (Liz Clairborne).  Think the shirt will look good under that.