Honored Contributor

Re: Happy February! LINEA Styling!

I'm not sure Lyn, I have a Apple I Pad and used the copy/paste to show the link. I just got this I Pad for Christmas so I am still learning the ins and outs of it.

Google might be able walk you through how to do it.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Last night, DH and I went out to dinner and I wore the black moto jacket, black WK sweater dress, black Linea tights, black Cole Hasn boots, silver single bar necklace, silver hoop earrings, black Kate Spade crossbody bag.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Dress with Rib Detail:

Black moto:

Respected Contributor

I went to church this morning, then stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few things. I wore the Perfectly Pink Swing Sweater, the new Grey Linea Leisure Pants and the Grey/Black Zebra Hooded Jacket.  I really like the PP with grey.  I haven't been able to post photos yet, but everyone knows the set I am referring to.

Honored Contributor

Heading out to dinner later today with DH and 2 sons (one visiting this weekend from out of state) and wearing the black Leisure pants with this top (A257313) and this camisole from CWC, Downton Abbey opera necklace doubled with 1928 earrings. Nude eyeshadow with Urban Decay Oil Slick eyeliner on eyes.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Overlapped Long Sleeve Knit Top

Essential Camisole, Black, large

Downton Abbey® Silver-Tone Filigree Black Bead Opera Necklace2028 Gramercy Silver-Tone Black Filigree Drop Earrings24/7 in color Oil Slick

Honored Contributor

Hanging out today, wearing the raspberry tunic top (A267877) over Hue wide waistband black leggings. Wearing the Echo scarf around my neck.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Long Sleeve Peplum Knit Tunic - A267877Floral Square

Respected Contributor

Tonight I am going to wear my Linea Zip front cardigan in Nutmeg with my Nutmeg whisper knit scarf, Linea black slim ankle pants, gold hoop earrings, Ripka gold chrono watch, Linea tobacco zebra coat, black ROMA 2 handbag, and my FLY LONDON YOGI black leather booties.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sunday I finally wore A267880 the asymmetrical blouse in black with a slim black knee skirt, Linea signature necklace in silvertone and Judith Ripka silver hoop textured earrings, my silver bangles and silvertone watch.  My husband loved how the blouse looked on me he said I should have gotten it in another color I had to laugh because I said I did I got it in alabaster as well; he didn't know what color that was but it just happens to be the samecolor as the drapes in the livingroom.

When I first saw the presentation of this blouse I was hesitant because of the hi-lo hem but I took a chance anyway and ordered it.  This is such a versatile top that can be worn dressed up or down but either way you will look polished and slenderizing.  I am glad I stalked the alabaster until one popped back in my size.

Today it's chilly and raining so I decided to wear my WK hunter green cardigan and tank set with black pants, green jade jewelry.