Respected Contributor

Just received my Pink necklace!

In a word WOW! I love the color and the beads are beautiful. I forgot it was hand knotted, and I love that they are. The irregular shapes and different  beads are really what makes this so beautiful, and I love that they get smaller at the neck so it's comfortable to wear. The earring is the perfect size. I immediately put them next to all of my perfectly pink Linea pieces and the match couldn't be better. If you haven't bought yours don't wait. I have a feeling they won't be around long, and these days nothing seems to get reordered. I highly recommend.

Honored Contributor

Re: Just received my Pink necklace!

@Marlyn1 wrote:

In a word WOW! I love the color and the beads are beautiful. I forgot it was hand knotted, and I love that they are. The irregular shapes and different  beads are really what makes this so beautiful, and I love that they get smaller at the neck so it's comfortable to wear. The earring is the perfect size. I immediately put them next to all of my perfectly pink Linea pieces and the match couldn't be better. If you haven't bought yours don't wait. I have a feeling they won't be around long, and these days nothing seems to get reordered. I highly recommend.

How weighty is the necklace and how long are the earrings?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I can't wear anything heavy on my neck.  Is this necklace really light-weight?  Otherwise, I have the other PP long necklace and earrings set that works for me.  Plus the long necklace with the pink crystals and gold.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the review, @Marlyn1. I have this set on my wish list, only because I've been on a buying spree lately & needed a breather. But, think I'll move the set to my cart now!

Honored Contributor

I wish we had some idea of what else is coming for spring and summer - makes it hard to plan.  I really don't "need" anything but I have been filling in a couple of jackets and t-shirts.  By now I pretty much have my spring/summer wardrobe together. 

Respected Contributor

I think they give the measurements where the necklace is posted.

Esteemed Contributor

Enjoy @Marlyn1 mine order will hopefully be here soon.

Respected Contributor

@Marlyn1 - Is this a heavy necklace, or really light-weight?  I need a light-weight necklace.  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@Lyn08 wrote:

@Marlyn1 - Is this a heavy necklace, or really light-weight?  I need a light-weight necklace.  Thanks.

Dear Lyn08,

I got mine last week.  It is not heavy at all.  Hope that helps.

Respected Contributor

@Writer with Flair - Thanks so much for letting me know.  I might just buy the set, since it comes with earrings.  My other PP necklaces are long.