Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY AUG. 1st

@KimSKS wrote:

New Lavish!

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lavish-by-Lori-Goldstein-Ombre-Tank-with-Beading.product.A276811.html?sc=A27...

Pretty. I noticed on the sizing it is not 'sausage tight' in the waist at all. Unfortunately I don't care for her cotton, or that price. I guess that is why she calls this lavish.

Frequent Contributor

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

More sneak peeks:

One Day Only Price  - Ribbed Curved Hem Tank -- $28.56    A261109

New - Heads up - in blackberry and black cherry and rose taupe among the color choices:  Knit Top With Satin Curved Hem -     A279398

That new top is CUTE!  Loving it in blackberry and rose taupe.  I am going to try to resist but have a feeling I will go for one before the day is done!

Trusted Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

@KimSKS

dont need that either!  Too much excess stuff!

I agree @Justice4all, that sneak peak does absolutely nothing for me.  I've been less than interested in Lori's new prints.  Well, I don't do prints and none of the "new" prints are making me want to try a print again.

I think @Pearlee and I have mentioned in the past that the new prints are looking very retro...retro prints are just not good for me.

I'm thinking that I need another break from the buying.  I've been noticing way too many pieces in the closet that I  haven't even been able to wear yet because the weather has been so oppressive.

Plus, I still waiting on my haul from last Monday and a Halston crew neck long sleeve I ordered Friday, A279861.  I would absolutely love it if Lori would do more real crew necklines!  And under $60! Smiley Tongue

Trusted Contributor

@equss wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

More sneak peeks:

New - Heads up - in blackberry and black cherry and rose taupe among the color choices:  Knit Top With Satin Curved Hem -     A279398

That new top is CUTE!  Loving it in blackberry and rose taupe.  I am going to try to resist but have a feeling I will go for one before the day is done!

@Pearlee, @equss...it is a cute top and blackberry is my second favorite color of all time.  But I don't know...to buy just because is blackberry is not worth over $60 by the time I get it home.  I think the satin trim is heavy enough so it doesn't have that "wonderful" rear end enhancing properties like the chiffon does...still doesn't justify the price for me.

Plus, I hate to admit it, but #20 of my tee (A202259) was delivered over the weekend.  An ebay find in a discontinued color, azure, and for $24 plus free shipping. Smiley Wink

Frequent Contributor

Hi everyone! I haven't been posting due to being busy with a new job but I've kept up with reading the forums. I agree with @kzjohnson and have been holding off buying unless it's clothing for the new job because I have stuff in my closet I havent even worn yet. We basically skipped spring in New Jersey this year. I've picked up a couple of as is items including the thermal pants I've wanted forever. I also feel Zulily and the clearance day have messed with my shopping mood. I've seen quite a few things i paid full price for significantly reduced so now I feel I should wait to buy. Anyone else feel that way?
Super Contributor

@Leesh724 wrote:
Hi everyone! I haven't been posting due to being busy with a new job but I've kept up with reading the forums. I agree with @kzjohnson and have been holding off buying unless it's clothing for the new job because I have stuff in my closet I havent even worn yet. We basically skipped spring in New Jersey this year. I've picked up a couple of as is items including the thermal pants I've wanted forever. I also feel Zulily and the clearance day have messed with my shopping mood. I've seen quite a few things i paid full price for significantly reduced so now I feel I should wait to buy. Anyone else feel that way?

With as fast as some of the items are coming thru as "As Is" it has made me rethink buying as quickly as I have in the past.  But I have also been lucky in my "As Is" purchases and everything that I have received I feel are basically brand new.

Trusted Contributor

@KimSKS wrote:

@Leesh724 wrote:

With as fast as some of the items are coming thru as "As Is" it has made me rethink buying as quickly as I have in the past.  But I have also been lucky in my "As Is" purchases and everything that I have received I feel are basically brand new.

@KimSKS, @Leesh724, I've has great success with As Is.  In the years I've been shopping As Is I've had one top that appeared to be perfume stained (I got it out) and a pair of pants that had one leg unsuccessfully hemmed ( I sent back).

Between the Sale Prices, ODO, the Clearance (especially the 50% off  clearance they had last Monday), As Is and my ebay finds, I think I've QVC or Featured price for under 5 items this entire year.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kzjohnson wrote:

@equss wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

More sneak peeks:

@Pearlee, @equss...it is a cute top and blackberry is my second favorite color of all time.  But I don't know...to buy just because is blackberry is not worth over $60 by the time I get it home.  I think the satin trim is heavy enough so it doesn't have that "wonderful" rear end enhancing properties like the chiffon does...still doesn't justify the price for me.

Plus, I hate to admit it, but #20 of my tee (A202259) was delivered over the weekend.  An ebay find in a discontinued color, azure, and for $24 plus free shipping. Smiley Wink

@kzjohnson   I think for anyone who has the kz top in blackberry, this new top could be an easy pass.   I agree about not buying a blackberry item just because it's in blackberry.  I actually like your tee better than this top.  I don't like it in the one you can distinguish the satin from the rest of the material in - the rose taupe one - I'm not loving the lines of it, nor the satin!