Honored Contributor

Hard to believe it'll be August 1 on Monday!

Post sneak peeks and any other intel here for Monday's show.

Our most super sleuth at sneak peeks, @Biftu, hasn't been around (vacation) and I don't know when she'll be back.   Hopefully to post with us about Monday's show.

Meantime, I'll be on my usual lookout.....  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY AUG. 1st

Hopefully we'll see some new and exciting things.  I recall that about a month ago Lori mentioned something about bringing in August leggings that looked like the jeans she frequently wears on air.  I'm waiting and hoping!

Valued Contributor

Thank you @Pearlee for getting the thread started. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

@Stevie Nix wrote:

Hopefully we'll see some new and exciting things.  I recall that about a month ago Lori mentioned something about bringing in August leggings that looked like the jeans she frequently wears on air.  I'm waiting and hoping!

I sure hope there are new leggings/jeggings/jeans, too!

I have fallen in love with A236704 and there hasn't been any inventory restock lately.

Super Contributor

https://www.facebook.com/AmyStranQVC/photos/a.495921871444.281073.272201386444/10154340129086445/?ty...

Hope I did this correctly, I'm not as computer savvy as I would like.  Amy's sneak peek for tomorrow night.

Super Contributor

I don't think that is enticing but we'll see.

I am really bugged after going to Amy's page.  Don't the haters just get tired of bothering to write comments!!!!  Don't they have anyhing better to do. UGH! DIdn't they see  Bambi?!

Super Contributor

It looks like it's another piece that has that gathered neck that Lori loves.  Am I the only person that has trouble with that falling correctly down the front?  I always feel like I'm fidgeting with it and feel like it's twisted half the time.

Respected Contributor

@KimSKS

dont need that either!  Too much excess stuff!

Honored Contributor

@KimSKS wrote:

It looks like it's another piece that has that gathered neck that Lori loves.  Am I the only person that has trouble with that falling correctly down the front?  I always feel like I'm fidgeting with it and feel like it's twisted half the time.

@KimSKS   No you aren't the only one. I have trouble with those necklines too, although I've quasi-mastered them and they hang better than they used to on me.  I do dislike things I have to fidget with though!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

More sneak peeks:

One Day Only Price  - Ribbed Curved Hem Tank -- $28.56    A261109

New - Heads up - in blackberry and black cherry and rose taupe among the color choices:  Knit Top With Satin Curved Hem -     A279398