Honored Contributor

Re: Why do they keep using the same host ( Sharon and Dan ) on the food shows ?

I noticed yesterday that Leah do not taste the Greek pastry. It sure looked fab.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/24/2015 Venezia said:
On 2/22/2015 Reever said: Dan is a nice man but I'm tired of him. He adds very little to the presentation <em>and is not even attractive.</em>

That seems to have been an unnecessary and personal comment (as well as simply your opinion). He's well-groomed at all times. What more do you expect?

It would be nice if posters could leave out the hurtful, unhelpful, personal attacks. The hosts are human beings, after all. (Do you get judged in whatever work you do for being "not even attractive"?) {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Thank you, Venezia.....I was going to make comment on Reevers post but you did it for me...

What an unkind statement to make about Dan or any other HOst....shame....

Esteemed Contributor

I wish the Q. wouldn't have designated Hosts for each show...variety is so much better...each Host gives their own spin on products....being food..clothing...etc...

You have the same person....then that is the only thought you will ever hear...

I was sorry that the new PMS is going back to one person show...not because of who will be running it...(shawn) but because it has been more fun with the different hosts that they have had since LR left.....

Super Contributor

On 2/22/2015 Reever said: Dan is a nice man but I'm tired of him. He adds very little to the presentation and is not even attractive.

Wow! That's just a tad judgemental.

Honored Contributor

I like Sharon on other shows, but not on the food shows. And I especially don't like Dan….he behaves as if he's never eaten before. The few times I've watched them, he's even rushed back in when Sharon was presenting something to eat whatever that was.

I agree….time to try some new folks on the food shows.

Esteemed Contributor

So true, I've posted this before about Dan, he acts as though he is stressing and can't wait to shove whatever food it is in his mouth!!! I mean does he fast for 3 days ahead of time so he can stuff food in his mouth the whole show or what !? Can not watch him at all ! Now Sharon doesn't bother me one bit I rather enjoy all her presentations wether it be food or clothes etc. I feel she is a good host and very pleasant.!!qvc just please replace Dan for the food shows or please tell him to eat before he does the show at least !!
Occasional Visitor

Sharon and Dan are the worst representative for food. Sharon probably eats lettuce leaves for dinner. Both of them are just actors. They know how to pretend. I also turn off when they show up.