Respected Contributor

Re: What a piece of junk this is now

They promised iPad compatible, but it's NOT! Still no text options or emoticons! Yes, it formats into paragraphs, but I could use code to do that.

Please make this forum IPad compatible! Thank you!
Respected Contributor

Well concentrating on the basics is driving me nuts. No one should have to work so hard to get something - they did not do - working. Saves do NOT hold. Still switches back and forth which makes no sense after so many days. Put it on hold, minimize that is, for a short while and you have to sign in AGAIN. Still say it is not user friendly in any way, shape or form. These are only a few problems. Now I still have to figure out how to post a picture but at this point that is my problem. LOL. Amazing how I am staying away a lot longer and doing so without even thinking too much about it.

Regular Contributor

I absolutely HATE all the White background on this new redesigned website.  Oh well, I'm saving money since my eyes can't tolerate it and I can't stay on here very long.

Super Contributor

OMG - thank you!

I thought it was just me.

I have set my preferences at least 4 times, click "save" yet it still doesn't work.

Respected Contributor

5925, You are NOT alone!!! Even tho this size type is saved I have to put it in each time I post. LOL. Have a good day.

Respected Contributor

Add me to the list of those in agreement.  I can't even figure out how to add a new post.  I added one earlier today, and don't remember how I did it.  Can anyone tell me, PLEASE.  I wonder if this is QVC's way of doing away with the Community Board!!!

Regular Contributor

Agree. Its horrible!!!! They should put it back the way it was!!!!!

Arley

Honored Contributor

my main disappointment is when I'm on Windows 7 I have to sign in my password 40 times a day. on my other one that has Google Chrome I don't have to it remembers it