Respected Contributor

Re: What a piece of junk this is now

@house_cat wrote:

I remember when I first found the forum, 2009 maybe, they were just switiching to a new format and everyone went nuts! 

Change is rarely easy.

I'm liking the new features!

Yeah I somehow got unregistered then and had to resign up.  At least I didn't this time.  I've never been concerened with my post count so that isn't a biggie.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor

@kitty4me wrote:

I'm not getting how any of this works. Frustrated very much....

Just play around with the settings and stuff.  It's a major change for sure.   There's a couple things I'm really going to have to get used to myself.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor

Use to post at HSN a lot but stopped giving preference to the Q Boards. It's time I got back over there and check it out - may be more fun and then I will watch HSN more also. Hmn. An idea!

Honored Contributor

yep

Respected Contributor

I agree 100%.  It was bad with their previous changes and now it's worse...  As someone else said my buying will be be even more limited than it is now...  You can't find anything with this new format.

KatieB

Respected Contributor

Hey Spix, I really do NOT want to work so hard to do something that use to be fun. Sigh. I am older than dirt and )*&^&%$$# trying to figure this thing out is NOT my way of enjoying my life - such as it is. LOL. Went over to HSN - I use to post there far more than the Q and really enjoyed it Trouble is, I cannot remember any of the poster's names that use to be there all the time - not a single one. Am scanning through hoping to find someone familiar. Course it has been a very long time since I posted there regularly. Use to have a lot of fun there but then also use to have a lot of fun here. I think it was Jody, Queen Sue, Bobbye and perhaps Shirley who convinced me to spend more time at the Q. Now Jody never returns, we lost Bobbye and Shirley is rarely there. Sob!!!!

I just think this is very difficult to find the threads. Remembering the Q and their several revamps, they will not admit they messed up nor make it easier. COURSE I CAN HOPE I AM WRONG.!!!!

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]
Respected Contributor

I've set my preferences half a dozen times (and yes, I did click "save"), but none of them work.

Valued Contributor

I have too, but still shows the public my email address which I do not want to have happen.

Also want the lastest posts first, check it several times, and yes, clicked save. Still not happening.

For those that have not problem here, good for you. But for me, it stinks. They couldn't have made it more difficult.

Valued Contributor

Just in scanning through this horrible mess of a site, I am seeing names I have never seen. I feel like a new typist also, the way everything hops, skips, and runs away with itself. I have enjoyed the kitchen and recipes I have gotten from here, but I am done unless things change. I cannot handle all this nonsense. I hope all the social media avenues they are trying to please enjoy the community boards, because I will no longer be using it. Also, the buying will cease with me, as they are creating more problems with that also.