Contributor

Re: Unhappy with Lock& Lock warranty

It it wasn't for L&L, I love this product......but one of the first one I bought some years ago I freeze things in so it is in the freezer about as soon as it is clean. I have dropped it frozen many times well finally the last time I went to get something out of the freezer and bumped that container and it slid out and dropped on a corner and broke off a tab. How much abuse can that thing take? I am still using it with 3 tabs.....Love it.......

Valued Contributor

I had a couple tabs break off and a couple even crack I use the one with the missing tab and threw out the cracked piece. Not worth the hassle.

New Contributor

Unfortunately, I'm not at all surprised...I needed a replacement sauce pot from a set I purchased a few years ago...I was told I could recieve a replacement only after I returned the defective pot...this heavy pot was a fortune to ship, so I just bought a new one...it was cheaper! And Temptations??? I have spent hundreds of dollars on Temptations for myself and as gifts, and a casserole that broke when I removed it from the oven was replaced AFTER I paid a $10.00 shipping fee! Some guarantee!