Respected Contributor

Lock & Lock...What 2 Products Are Your Favorite?

What 2 Lock & Lock products are your absolute favorite? Please be specific with name and/or item #.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Lock & Lock...What 2 Products Are Your Favorite?

That's a tough one for somebody like me who has hundreds of them. Smiley Happy

One favorite is a 5 liter bowl (HSM948) because I use it as a bowl and I use it (well, actually I have three of these - just in case) as a cake dome. It's perfect for layer cakes or bundt cakes. Just lay some parchment rounds in the inside of the seal, set the cake on that, and use the bowl as a dome.

Another favorite is a rectangular 9 liter container (HPL838). I also have three of these and that is because three of these contain the contents of a 30lb bag of Wellness Dog Food. I didn't want anything bigger to put the dog food in because each of these is already almost too heavy for me.

I have tons of favorite pieces that are favorites because they are the exact perfect size for so many items.

Honored Contributor

I have a very large tall rectangular container that has become indispensable to us for storing dog food. It came in a set that I bought here. I hope I can replace it if I ever need to. It doesn't store as much as chickie's HPL838, but it holds about five days' worth for our good-sized dog.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Hey Suz! I find a lot of individual pieces on Amazon. You probably already know that, but it's a decent source.

Honored Contributor

On 3/9/2014 chickenbutt said:

Hey Suz! I find a lot of individual pieces on Amazon. You probably already know that, but it's a decent source.

Yeah, I just looked at the official L&L site, and their selection is woeful.

I'll look at the item number on the bottom and see whether I can find a back-up.

ETA: It's HPL365 and it's 6 quarts. I googled and got nada.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Thank you for the recommendations, I'll check them out.

Valued Contributor

The 12 piece mini bowls are my absolute favorite. I use them to store leftovers in perfect proportions. They are all one size and stack up sweetly. I might get a second set on easy pay day, even tho they are on wait list.

My second favorite is the multiple size ones that have three different sizes. They are sold out.