Contributor

LeCrueset Panod Recipe - Do you have it?

Hey Foodies,

Does anyone have the recipe for the LeCrueset Panod (not sure of spelling)? It is like a bread pudding I guess. I have been dying to try it but can't find the recipe even on the LeCrueset website. I bought a LeCrueset pan at an estate sale and am having trouble finding recipes anywhere. I don't think QVC sells the recipe book separately. Any help would be greatly appreciated for your delicious recipes. Thanks everyone.

Valued Contributor

Re: LeCrueset Panod Recipe - Do you have it?

I don't find a recipe by that name in my Le Creuset The Cast Iron Way to Cook (by Sue Cutts) cookbook. I just received it from Amazon for $6.70 (softcover), and I haven't really looked at it much, yet. It's in pristine condition!

I'll keep looking to see if I see anything similar to a bread pudding and post it, if I find it.

Good luck!

Valued Contributor

Grasping at straws here ha!

Could this be it?

http://www.lecreuset.com/mexican-chocolate-bread-pudding-lcr-2165

I see Panettone pudding recipes here? This page has a lot of Le Creuset recipes (their site):

http://www.lecreuset.co.uk/Recipe-Landing-Page/#/_!StartRowIndex=-1&Course1=dessert

Smiley Happy

Contributor

DiamondGirly,

Thank you. I found it from the second link you posted. It is actually spelled Panade. It has onions, greens and gruyere cheese. Every time LeCrueset is on ITKWD they show this. David goes crazy over it. He said the recipe is in the cookbook that comes with the pans but like I said I bought my pan at an estate sale and there was no cookbook with it. Thanks again. You can always count on the Foodies.

Valued Contributor

AuntJudyQ - You are very welcome!! I will have to check out that recipe... I'm sooo loving my Le Creuset cooking! I made a pot roast in it the other day that's the best I've ever had!!

I'm happy you've got the recipe you were looking for!

I thank you as well for posting the website for the Panade! I so want to try it! Thank you for your help!
Honored Contributor

On 4/15/2015 Zeek said: I thank you as well for posting the website for the Panade! I so want to try it! Thank you for your help!

I thank you too! And Welcome Zeek to Recipe Swap! The best place to share, learn and enjoy!!

I was hoping someone would start this thread..thanks AuntJudyQ

I was hoping someone would have the recipe! Thanks so much DiamondGirly!

I saw this dish last night on the show and was dying for the recipe and couldn't find it!

Super Contributor

I was just now coming here to post about this. THANK YOU!

Could you share the receipe? the 2nd link from the original post mentioned no longer shows this receipe. Saw this on QVC but cant find the recipe anywhere! 

Respected Contributor

@AuntJudyQ 

I agree with you!!! That dish looked SO good...

We always see the pot roasts ( chuck roasts and pulled pork butts) on these shows....nice to see something NEW!!

Now that I know the correct spelling I"l be looking that up too.