Respected Contributor

I have fallen in love! I thought my silicone garlic peel thing was my favorite gadget ever . I hope it lasts a long time . I am talking about item  K42447 . It really works (so far) as shown. I recieved it about a week ago and have probably used it 4 xs a day. It is really easy to clean also.

It makes easy work of salad toppings  . I made chicken salad for 2 --easy peasy. Chopped fresh strawberries for a cake today.

Honored Contributor

Re: Kuhn Rikon Pull and Chop

Thanks for the review! I've been wondering about that thing!

Respected Contributor

I've had mine for over a year and I agree, it's a great little chopper.

Respected Contributor

I love mine, too! It's very handy to chop up onions and vegetables for soups or chilis.

Valued Contributor

We have one and love it!  This is the only gadget that I have considered buying a back up in case something happened to it.

Respected Contributor

Good to know you all like this. Thanks for posting 

Esteemed Contributor

This is the best little chopper that I own ..  I use it all the time .... I even bought a spare in case something happens to my first one!!!😄

Honored Contributor

Me too best "impulse" buy I think I've purchased and really use! 😀My spouse says "your starting the lawn mower again!" I just laugh! Most go to item I use in my kitchen and really chops like the demo!

Valued Contributor

I completely love mine.  I cook from the old school that one must actually chop or mince onions, garlic, etc. by hand for it to taste right.  Well, my hand has arthritis and slicing and dicing was getting very hard for me.  I have totally fallen in love with this wonderful invention.  If you don't have this, do try it, it doesn't dissappoint.

Respected Contributor

I love that chopper too and so does my daughter. One of my better purchases from the Q. Also it hardly takes up any space in my cabinet. I use it several times a week.