New Contributor
I'm wondering if Kansas City Steaks is offering the Prime Rib this year for the holidays? Does anyone know? I serve it every year and I've seen no mention of it or anything on the Q's website to order? My family will be so disappointed as it has become a tradition! Hopefully it will air soon!
Honored Contributor

Re: Kansas City Primerib roast

Q has Gourmet Holiday shows on next week the 10th-14th for one hour each day at 3 PM Central time. Maybe the prime rib will be on one of those shows. I don't see any KC Steaks shows on the program guide for Nov. I thought they already took pre-orders for prime rib for different delivery dates some time last month. You could buy one on their site. They have free shipping until tomorrow. The code is on their homepage.

Super Contributor

Re: Kansas City Primerib roast

Hi ladytex, I was just on the kansas city steak company website checking for the same thing (and their turkey breast) and the prime ribs are on sale (towards the bottom on the left hand side under our products, click on SALE then view all) nice variety of flavors, sizes and prices, plus a free shipping offer for orders $89.95 (prime rib and an add on and you got it).

tkins