Honored Contributor

Re: KA mixer if anybody is interested

yeah, unfortunate choice. I have sound off and closed caption on.

The older gal had a habit of saying "David", "David" 100 times during the shows on Sundays.    "and David", "look here David", "David, if you would hand me this" on and on.    Poor man knows his name. LOL

Good price on the KA mixing bowls, but, I've got Wolfgangs   LOL

We can watch just turn off sound.  ROFL

Respected Contributor

Before you take the plunge on the glass bowl I suggest you read the reviews from people that purchased the bowl here.  K298753.  Sort from low to high.  

Respected Contributor

@SharkEwrote:

Wow ! only thing I have still after 25 yrs is husband and don't want him

LOL

@SharkE  Didn't you change him into a turkey a few months ago?  I guess he came back in human form again.    

Why not just keep him with feathers or without.

Honored Contributor

Hun, on his days off I think I'm gonna lose it. I don't sit down I go from room to room putting out his 'fires'. Thank God he works next 2 days and a half.

He snores all night , he tested the outside generator just to be sure it's kept in prime condition. He knocked out the wifi and shut down all my pc's in the house and one of my printers.

Then, when he couldn't get the Wifi back on to connect to his Roku player out in the garage to watch his MLB games he started hollering for me "to get your *** out here and get my Roku back on". Then, he left for awhile while he was gone my carbon monoxide detector went off because the fumes from the garage where the generator had been running seeped into the house wonder I'm still alive. First time we had a detector though so I didn't think it was any danger because it's been smokier in here when he's run it, so, I ran took it off the wall, took out the battery and opened all the doors in the garage and turned on all the fans in the house.

He won't put the generator out of the garage because he doesn't want others to see we have 1. So, if I don't write any more you know I've been poisoned by carbon monoxide. LOL

He is running me T Total today ! Thank God he goes to bed at 8

Respected Contributor

@SharkE HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Spoiler
Spoiler
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart