Respected Contributor

Just a heads up for those interested, Curtis Stone will have an anniversary TSV on March 10.

Honored Contributor

AWWWWWWWWW  no, I'll be on the road for my week end va K

Thanks for heads up, though !

Respected Contributor

I hope he brings a pressure cooker.

Honored Contributor

thanks @CLEM

I'll watch but I was lucky to use my 20% coupons & free shipping so i bought the things i wanted.

His durapan (tsv) is amazing!  use it everyday

Honored Contributor

I bought his last TSV in white and I love it.  Maybe this isn't the place to ask, but I must have set it down near a red paper napkin, and the color transferred to it in a small area.  I've tried everything I can think of to get it back to being white, but the light pink color remains.  I would appreciate any suggetions.  (I don't want to use anything that will take the color off the white exterior.)  I may just have to live with it this way.  My fault.

Respected Contributor

@Daysdee  I don't really have any of his items except 2 baking pans.  Also, I don't know what his last TSV was.  I am not able to help you with getting the pink off.  Is it something enameled?  

Frequent Contributor

@Daysdee Have you tried the magic eraser?

Honored Contributor

I searched HSN for pressure cookers and boy they don't have any that I can tell but Cuisinart brand. The Elite brand sold out.

Hard website to navigate. I typed in Wolfgang Puck and didn't find nothing either.

Maybe they don't carry them

Honored Contributor

@Hellcat64wrote:

@Daysdee Have you tried the magic eraser?

No, but I will.   I did try that BioCleaner that QVC sells.  (the one in the jar; not a liquid)  It didn't phase it.   Thanks for your suggestion.

Valued Contributor

Sprinkle the pan with baking soda and add a little water to make a paste and scrub a little.