Honored Contributor

Re: Dec 16 Today is NATIONAL CHOCOLATE COVERED ANYTHING DAY!!! What is your favorite ??

Chocolate covered raisins

Chocolate covered nuts

of course that leads to M & M's with nuts

no dark chocolate thank you. Light, creamy, melt-in-the-mouth choc.

OK, enough of that!!! Mercy, that was close.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dec 16 Today is NATIONAL CHOCOLATE COVERED ANYTHING DAY!!! What is your favorite ??

My DH

Super Contributor

Candied orange peel - must be dark chocolate!

Honored Contributor

Chocolate covered finger

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

Chocolate covered pretzels and chocolate covered strawberries. I only like milk chocolate though...........no dark chocolate. These (M44257) from here at QVC are to die for!!

Respected Contributor

On 12/16/2014 Barbarainnc said:

chocolate covered strawberries or chocolate covered bacon

I have to agree with the bacon. Also love chocolate covered Brazil nuts.

Trusted Contributor

If Matthew McConaughey was chocolate covered, I'd be in 7th Heaven!! LOL. But, all kidding aside, I love anything covered in dark chocolate, especially coconut.
Trusted Contributor

Trader Joe's dark chocolate sea salt caramels.

Frequent Contributor

This time of year it's Sees' Victoria Toffee - it's amazing! I also love Just about any nut or nut & caramel combination, cherry cordials, marshmallows, pretzels, raspberry creams - and in most instances I prefer milk chocolate.
New Contributor

We love QVC for many items but not for chocolates or items that should be fresh especially when sending to corporate clients and family. Instead check out http://www.Jackiesbaskets.com

Highly recommend their products. Gourmet baskets including assorted Chocolates are made fresh everyday at their Long Island, New York facility. it's a small family owned business but their website has amazing features such as delivery date before placing order, address book functionality, multiple recipients ordering, and more

Happy New Year 2015!