Honored Contributor

Re: Dec 16 Today is NATIONAL CHOCOLATE COVERED ANYTHING DAY!!! What is your favorite ??

Dark chocolate covered orange peel........really hard to find nowadays

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Re: Dec 16 Today is NATIONAL CHOCOLATE COVERED ANYTHING DAY!!! What is your favorite ??

Joyva Raspberry Jelly Rings and chocolate covered macadamia nuts.

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of dark chocolate. But I do like milk chocolate with a number of things - marshmallow, peanut butter, coconut, nuts, and mint.

Probably the milk chocolate haystacks (coconut) are my fav. Or - well, they are all good. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I ate about a dozen chocolate truffles from Lindt on Christmas. They were delicious. I got a marked-down Godiva assorted chocolate box two days ago and ate most of that, although I only had a bite of many of the chocolates and then threw them away if I didn't like them. My favorite chocolates are everything or nearly everything in a big box of assorted chocolates or truffles. I wish they were the equivalent of carrots to the food police. How awesome would it be to be encouraged to eat more chocolates and stay away from carrots?

I don't like dark chocolate. It figures because that's the healthy chocolate. No wonder it's bad compared to milk chocolate.

Honored Contributor

Chocolate covered potato chips. Woman I used to work with made them. Delicious!

Honored Contributor

A couple of years ago, many posters here created a "CCC" Club. (Chocolate Covered Cherries). Anyway, I bought four boxes at half price a couple of days ago. I also love chocolate covered almond clusters. (See's) (Walnuts, too).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

White chocolate covered pineapple.

Milk chocolate covered almonds.