Respected Contributor

My Harry London Nutcracker Tins Arrived

After all the hoopla about the fire and cancelled orders, I finally got my Harry London nutcracker tins and candy tonight. The tins are just beautiful and very unique. Nothing was melted, singed, or smelling of smoke, LOL. If your order still says In Process, don't give up. I think the company is doing its best to fill as many orders as possible.
"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor

Re: My Harry London Nutcracker Tins Arrived

Glad you got them and they are ok ! They canceled my order this morning . It was in process for awhile was hoping but no to be had . Enjoy yours in best of health and Merry Christmas , Topaz Gem !

Respected Contributor

On 12/9/2014 yellowkitty said:

Glad you got them and they are ok ! They canceled my order this morning . It was in process for awhile was hoping but no to be had . Enjoy yours in best of health and Merry Christmas , Topaz Gem !

That's too bad that your order was cancelled, YK. My other order was cancelled too, but at least I got one of them. I'm quite sure they'll offer the large tins, nutcrackers, and village tins next year, so hopefully you will have the opportunity to reorder. Keep a lookout during the Christmas in July programming; it's only 7 months away! Smile

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

That's great, I can't imagine how hectic it is for them considering.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Valued Contributor

I didn't hear about a fire? I received mine yesterday as scheduled. I haven't opened it yet but I'm hoping all is well with it. This is my first time ordering these candies; hope all is well with them. I'm going to open it right now...................

Honored Contributor

Yay! Glad you got one of your orders, Topaz.

I just had the one order out - for the choc-covered pretzels for a friend - and it was cancelled, but that will be ok as I can replace them.

BTW, did anybody notice that when they cancelled an order they spelled 'cancelled' wrong? I know - a nitpick, but misspellings always jump out at me. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

On 12/10/2014 chickenbutt said:

I just had the one order out - for the choc-covered pretzels for a friend - and it was cancelled, but that will be ok as I can replace them.

BTW, did anybody notice that when they cancelled an order they spelled 'cancelled' wrong? I know - a nitpick, but misspellings always jump out at me. Smiley Happy

Hi CB,

If you log onto the Fannie May site and click on Harry London at the top of the page, they have an assortment on sale for $19.++ which includes chocolate covered pretzels. It's called the Harry London Party Treat Pack. I am definitely ordering it as well as vanilla buttercreams from Fannie May.

Honored Contributor

Goud for ewe!!!!! {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Honored Contributor

Oh Good, Merry Christmas and happy chocolate giving and eating!!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

On 12/10/2014 Sooner said:

Goud for ewe!!!!! {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Hahaha - meanie! Smiley Wink