Regular Contributor
Cooked mine in oven frozen as directed. Were very soggy. Any hints on how to cook these? I don't have air fryer
Trusted Contributor

Maybe cook them at a higher temp for shorter time?

I use my air fryer and they cook up perfectly so I don't know what to tell you. I have cooked the chicken patties in the oven a couple times and I always cook them longer, about 5-10 minutes. We love them so I hope you find the sweet spot in your oven.

Honored Contributor

@Mom in NY --not a fan of cooking anything from frozen in an oven. It  steams more than anything from being frozen. I would thaw the meat first, and then dry it off with papers towels on both sides---then add your seasonings. I do have an air fryer that does a great job cooking frozen things--but never had luck in an oven. but the key is dryng off the meat and maybe even letting it warm up to room temp for awhile before cooking. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Corkys chicken tenders

[ Edited ]

@Mom in NY, I don't know if you have an oven thermometer to verify the oven's cooking temperature. Sometimes ovens are surprisingly not the temperature that's set, so it requires some adjustments.

I agree with perhaps cooking at a slightly higher temperature. Also perhaps lightly spray with something like an olive oil mist. 

What are you cooking them on? A plain baking sheet, or is it lined. For something like nuggets I like to use the non-stick aluminum foil over using parchment or silicone pad.

Super Contributor

I cook mine in an air fryer also...3 tenders on 350 for 15 min turning halfway thru...

Contributor

I used the air fryer also came out cooked perfectly but not much flavor. There were a lot of small pieces in the bag. Don't thinki will order again.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom in NY- Maybe try cooking them on a wire rack so the air can circulate underneath the tenders and they can get crispy.

Good luck!