Respected Contributor

Consumer Reports rates kitchen countertop appliances

Interested home chefs  might want to check the September issue of  CONSUMER REPORTS magazine.

Contains cooking hints and detailed brand ratings,  plus pros & cons, of countertop ovens, air fryers, food processors, slow cookers, sous vide devices,  and multi-cookers such a Instant Pot.

Honored Contributor

Re: Consumer Reports rates kitchen countertop appliances

is it out on the stands yet ? Maybe I can get at lib now ?

Valued Contributor

I am thinking of getting the Ninja Foodi which has a crisping lid.The Ninja gets great reviews.  Our Kohls has it on sale for $280.  I will use a 30% coupon.  Almost $90 off plus Kohls Kash

I have 3 pressure cookers.  My electric one, which is a Cooks Essentials can be hit or miss.  I will probably toss that out.  

Honored Contributor

must be the biggie one 8.5 qt.

if you wanted the 6.5 you missed a deal from Sam's yesterday that was

rock bottom

Contributor

Sharke I bought 5 foodis at Sam's yesterday. Three for my sisters and 2 for my nieces. I couldn't beleive the price. Christmas is all done in my house. I can't believe how much I love my foodi. Have you seen the new foodi grill. If so what do you think.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

you go girl ! you gave them the best gift ever !

No, haven't seen that grill I got a $$$$ Phillips 

I"ll check it out though

Make sure they read directions. Foodi will tell you to put on the right lid for the right job and to add water if needed. It has a brain .

@beba51 

Ninja makes good stuff. I got their blender.

Contributor

I gave one of my sisters a mini class on how to use the foodi. She will help the others learn how to us it. They all live in town miles away from me. She made spaghetti and sausage last night and called me to say it was great and only one pot to clean. I'm so glad I saw the sale it is really a great gift.

The grill is on the ninja website it looks really cool but with the foodi I don't know if it is worth the money and for me the space. Its on amazon too but costs more. Hope you are well. Later

Honored Contributor

I think my Nespresso Pixie made the list!  I LOVE that little thing!  I use it for cappuccino, espresso and iced coffee.