Honored Contributor

When you visit this Shop the Show page for ITKWD, is this the entire lineup of offerings for the show, or are there things not mentioned here?

~ house cat ~
Trusted Contributor

I always thought it was all items to be shown, but sometimes I think I see things that are not shown on air such as Keurigs & smokers.

Trusted Contributor

Re: ITKWD - Shop the Show?

[ Edited ]

The TSV computer rep told Mary he will be on at 1 p.m., so you know that's at least 30 minutes with no kitchen products. 

Esteemed Contributor

@house_cat - In my experience, that link shows most of the items in the show, but there are always things presented that are not included there, and the list also typically has at least a few items from previous shows.

Esteemed Contributor

@sashamatthews - Since the HP rep said he'd be on "at noon or 1:00," I'm hoping he's completely mistaken about the schedule and really won't appear until he's on for the full TSV hour with David after ITKWD. Fingers crossed but heart not too hopeful...

Honored Contributor

Thanks, everyone.

I typically do a lot of cooking and prepping for the week on Sunday mornings, so the show keeps me company in the kitchen.  I did hear a Temptations presentation and I don't think that was in the Shop the Show lineup.  If the TSV shows up mid-show, I'll switch the channel.

~ house cat ~
Esteemed Contributor

They just announced that the HP presentation will start in 10 minutes (around 1:05 ET). BOOOOOOO!

Trusted Contributor

@house_cat    So here is what took place today regarding the actual show and the "Shop the Show"

Of the items on the Shop the Show list, they DID NOT show the

Vitamix(yeah)

Safety Can Opener

Big Little Fudge Bites

Vintage Wines

Shown on the show but not listed:

Temptations

Copper Chef Pans

Oh and the Computer

So I guess the answer is, who knows????

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh 

That's good to know, because I enjoy watching - if there were no surprises it wouldn't even be worth it.

I was so busy while the show was on, I barely looked at the screen - turned to Pioneer Woman when it was interrupted by the TSV and just happened to look when they presented the Green Gobbler.  I bought it.  I hope it's not just another QVC cleaning project that doesn't work. I have a collection of those.

~ house cat ~