Honored Contributor

We found some of those Cotton Candy grapes the other day and OH MY gosh they are wonderful!  We hadn't seen them in a while but they are back in the stores here now.

It helps me not be so sad the cherries are gone. . . but the HATCH peppers are back too and I LOVE those! 

Honored Contributor

Never heard of cotton candy grapes.

The Hatch Chilies are about 2 weeks early this year due to hot, dry weather, which chilies love.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

We found some of those Cotton Candy grapes the other day and OH MY gosh they are wonderful!  We hadn't seen them in a while but they are back in the stores here now.

It helps me not be so sad the cherries are gone. . . but the HATCH peppers are back too and I LOVE those! 

Oh @Sooner I agree those Cotton Candy grapes are the bomb! . . . if anyone has a chance to snag them I would highly recommend as they are great for snacking but also for a given recipe.  They are unusual yet delicious!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Never heard of cotton candy grapes.

The Hatch Chilies are about 2 weeks early this year due to hot, dry weather, which chilies love.

OH how I love those!  I could almost eat them with peanut butter. . . but they are so good in sauces, soups, casseroles, on burgers, on my oh my!  I usually roast and peel a bunch and freeze them! 

Respected Contributor

I don't think I would like them.  The idea of cotton candy fruit is just horrid to me.  I'm not good with regular cotton candy flavor, nor very sweet things.

Trusted Contributor

I've never heard of Cotton Candy grapes...I'll have to look for them...maybe...I usually don't like sweet things but grapes might be different...

Now the hatch chiles..thats a different story..we actually crave them...DW

Honored Contributor

I LOVE these!  I only discovered them a couple of years ago.  BTW, the season is VERY short, so get while the gettin's good!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Never heard of them. Had to look it up online. It say's it tastes just like pink spun sugar. I hate Cotton Candy so don't know if I would like them or not. Colorado peaches from Nolan Orchards are finally available. Picked up case of peaches, watermelon & sand plum jam this morning. Cunningham Orchards will bring in their peaches week after next. Now I just have to wait for some to ripen.

Respected Contributor

Has anyone had "cherry plums"?really tasty if you can find them...

Valued Contributor

I bought the cotton candy grapes by mistake. They were horrible. I tossed them out. Had an odd sweet taste for grapes.