Contributor

multiple magnetic clasp bracelets

I just bought 4 Ultrafine magnetic clasp bracelts. I truly enjoy wearing them together. I was wondering if anyone else wears multiple magnetic clasps on the same arm, and if there is any way to keep the clasps separted. For me all 4 clasps bunch up together when I wear them.

Honored Contributor

Re: multiple magnetic clasp bracelets

@Atellam wrote:

I just bought 4 Ultrafine magnetic clasp bracelts. I truly enjoy wearing them together. I was wondering if anyone else wears multiple magnetic clasps on the same arm, and if there is any way to keep the clasps separted. For me all 4 clasps bunch up together when I wear them.

I wear 2 together.  Yes, they attach to each other - no way around it. 

Honored Contributor

@Atellam   I find bracelets with magnetic clasps are a really bad idea because you'll eventually lose them.  They'll attach to any steel metal like the baskets in the grocery store, the edge of the meat case, filing cabinets, silverware in restaurants, etc.  They are great on necklaces but forget them on bracelets. 

Of course they're going to stick to each other..... they're magnets. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I draw the line at 2 of them (1 on each arm)  I never wear any bracelet in even numbers on one arm.  I wear them odd numbers (1 or 3)  Magnet bracelets are a pain and annoying to wear.  They jump up at each encounter with metal (wearing trying to use a fork, etc.) and easy to lose.