[ Edited ]

Came today.  That's it!   Paperclip necklace and bead bracelet

ultrtrafine good.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Re: Ultrafine paperclip necklace & bead bracelet

I got my necklace too.

Respected Contributor

@songbird   Well, I was resisting the paperclip trend UNTIL you posted that photo, LOL!  I didn't know Ultrafine made one, but once I saw your picture, I knew they did, so it pushed me over the edge, and I ordered one just now.  I love the color and shine of Ultrafine Silver, and as my blonde hair gets more and more silver/white, I wear more silver and less gold jewelry, so this necklace will fit right in.  Thanks for the push!

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

@songbird   Well, I was resisting the paperclip trend UNTIL you posted that photo, LOL!  I didn't know Ultrafine made one, but once I saw your picture, I knew they did, so it pushed me over the edge, and I ordered one just now.  I love the color and shine of Ultrafine Silver, and as my blonde hair gets more and more silver/white, I wear more silver and less gold jewelry, so this necklace will fit right in.  Thanks for the push!

Did you get the 18" or the 20"?  I'm seriously thinking of getting  the 20" one. it's really pretty and a hefty gram weight. I love how it gleams.  It reminds me of platinum.  It's so white! I could never wear Sterling, when I could have this! 

I'm also finally getting the paperclip bracelet.  It's in stock.  I got the medium.  Though it turns out the small would have been fine.  I have a medium wrist, but the medium length drapes on me.  Which is fine, but I could have gotten the small with no problem.

Honored Contributor

I have had my eye on that bead bracelet for a long time but the reviews always held me back.  What is your opinion; any issues?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon wrote:

I have had my eye on that bead bracelet for a long time but the reviews always held me back.  What is your opinion; any issues?

It's perfectly fine.  My first magnetic jewelry.  When I pick up a spoon, fork, etc the bracelet pulls a little at it, but never snaps open.  I have an average size wrist.  But it drapes a little.  A small would have been better.  Though it's fine the way it is.  I've worn it 2 days in a row.  No problems.  The magnet is strong, but you can pull it apart with any trouble. Because it's Ultrafine, it's really lovely with high polished and diamond cut beads. The beads are smaller then what I originally thought. There are no reviews yet for this bracelet.  J397258

ultrafine bracelet 2.jpg

Honored Contributor

@songbird Thanks for the info on the bracelet, and I'm so glad you love it.   

I currently have a sterling stretch bead bracelet, but there is something about stretch bracelets that makes me feel like I'm not wearing a "good" bracelet.  I think I may go for this one.  Was the silver sale price a much better than the price today?  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon If you order it, ask for the silver day price.  It's good for a month.  They should honor it for you.  I really love mine.  Remember too if you have an average size wrist (7") the medium or the small will be fine.  The medium on me, I can slide on my wrist without opening the magnet.  So either one is OK.  This one has a drape.   If you have never had Ultrafine before, there is a difference between that and Sterling.  This will not tarnish.  The oldest Ultrafine I have is over 10 years old and has never tarnished.  The color is whiter.  More like platinum in appearance.

Respected Contributor

@songbird  I got the 18", I normally wear a 16" necklace, but I figured that since the links were so large, the 18" would fit me about right, not too tight, but not so drapey it would disappear under a T-shirt..  I hope I guessed right.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CamilleP wrote:

@songbird  I got the 18", I normally wear a 16" necklace, but I figured that since the links were so large, the 18" would fit me about right, not too tight, but not so drapey it would disappear under a T-shirt..  I hope I guessed right.  

I'm wearing it on a high neck top.  So far it stayed on top of the shirt. Plenty of room. I'm thinking of getting the 20" also.  I just love this link!  I also have on the paperclip Ultrafine bracelet!  It came today.  Looks great together.