Respected Contributor

i just took a look at the schedule. It does not look like Judith Ripka has a TSV. Bare Minerals has the TSV.

Super Contributor
On 3/8/2014 culebra said:

i just took a look at the schedule. It does not look like Judith Ripka has a TSV. Bare Minerals has the TSV.

I think the online program guide is messed up. It still shows back-to-back WEN TSVs. I know he's popular, but ...

Respected Contributor
On 3/8/2014 waterbaby said: I want the look of leather cord in white that was promised last year! How are can it be? I'll take it whether it is a TSV of not!!

I would love to have that, too. If it were available, that just might be the only piece of Judith Ripka I buy for a very, very long time. I am suddenly uninterested in and somewhat detached from my Judith Ripka pieces these days, but that black faux leather necklace never leaves my neck. I'd like to have a white or ivory version for summer.

Valued Contributor
On 3/8/2014 waterbaby said: I want the look of leather cord in white that was promised last year! How are can it be? I'll take it whether it is a TSV of not!!

Ohhhhhhhhhh....now that sounds pretty! Did not realize there was one in the works. That would be so nice for summer.

Honored Contributor
On 2/13/2014 ennui1 said:

Like I've said, every six weeks or so. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Really...

Again...?

Guess they have to keep the Diamonique factory up and running and humming along...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor
It is a lot of hours but if the merchandise wasn't selling they would not be scheduling this many hours. I am sure QVC keeps a good eye on what is selling and what is not which is why the proponents of certain lines of products who keep harping on the need for more shows for their designer are not getting what they want. if it sells it's shown.
Respected Contributor

QVC only schedules this many Ripka hours because the stuff sells.

Honored Contributor

I would bet we'll see something like Carolyn Pollack's very popular front-closing cuff coming soon, but maybe not as a TSV. Has Judith ever done something like that before?