Honored Contributor

Her Diamonique pieces are still ilsted, online but is she still on air?

Honored Contributor

Re: KATHY LEVINE?

[ Edited ]

The only things I ever bought from Kathy were Diamonique.  I am wearing one small ring right now.  The stones still sparkle, but I've sold the gold in some of the bigger, flashier pieces I once liked. 

Not worth all that much, but otherwise they'd have gone to thrift where maybe they'd sell to someone else for less than the gold was worth.  That's not a swipe at Kathy or QVC;  It's just the reality of trendy style.

ETA: sorry, after I hit send I realized I didn't answer your question.  Hope someone who knows answers.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus She is back occasionally and also has a line of Diamonique. She also has a hosted show on Sunday nights at 9PM (EST) on Q2.   Not sure how often though. It is great to see her back on the Q. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus @charsha @millieshops 

Yes...I've seen her on Diamonique shows. In fact, there is a bracelet with her name on it that I liked and it was coming back into stock.

Kathy Levine also hosts the shows for "E V Rider" 

IMG_2455.webp

Starry sky (or something like that)

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

She was on QVC2 a couple of weeks ago and talking about upcoming pieces she had coming and things they were working on for the future.

Screenshot_20230805-093657_kindlephoto-259077296.png

Honored Contributor

I've been asleep for anything by Kathy.  So after I saw this thread, I googled her on QVC and saw a great ring, but only in a size 5.  It was labeled new.  My pinky is a size 4 and my ring finger is a 6 (really a 5 1/2....but that is rare to see on any jewelry network).  It was the Ferris Wheel ring. I couldn't order it. It's now off the QVC web page.  Hope they offer this again. They have the earring version.  Anyone know when they offered this?