Contributor

Judith Ripka TSV bracelet now on clearance! Not happy that I paid 50.00 more!

Since when do they take a TSV bracelet and drop the price by 50.00 & put it on clearance. I thought the TSV price was supposed to be the lowest. It was the one with the heart charm. Anyone else notice purchase this & see it today on clearance?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka TSV bracelet now on clearance! Not happy that I paid 50.00 more!

@pinksugargirl wrote:

Since when do they take a TSV bracelet and drop the price by 50.00 & put it on clearance. I thought the TSV price was supposed to be the lowest. It was the one with the heart charm. Anyone else notice purchase this & see it today on clearance?

The TSV is not the lowest price.  Saw the presentation  and thought it was a decent clearance price. It was cute but the silver looked so dull and I have had problems with Q's layering's of other metals fading off - so it was easy for me to say no.  I already own enough JR and rarely wear it.

Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka TSV bracelet now on clearance! Not happy that I paid 50.00 more!

I had already purchased it back in 2015 but should have returned it. It wasn't the quality that I expect from JR. It seemed light in weight and just not like other JR pieces that I have. I waited to long and now I am stuck with something I am not really thrilled about. Oh Well!!

Esteemed Contributor

@pinksugargirl

I thought it was a cute everyday piece that could go with everything.

It obviously was not a big seller at that high price.

What color did you get.

Honored Contributor

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

@catlover wrote:

this was also a TSV at $99, now $53..................grabbed it in rose gold

It's a bit weird that there in no name on the face of the watch.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Occasional Contributor

This watch was not a Ripka TSV 

Respected Contributor

The reviews say it all

Honored Contributor

A few years back, QVC used to tout that a TSV price was the lowest price an item would be.  They stopped saying that.

Now they state that a This Day Only or One Time Only (whatever they call it), is the lowest price an item will be for 1 year.

Honored Contributor

What I never understand is when it's okay for a company to run a sale that would make a purchaser happy she'd paid more for the item?  A few days and I'd be calling to ask for an adjustment.  A few months and I'd feel "I knew I should have waited for a sale.

More than that - I wouldn't even be looking at the price any longer because I would have had the months of use --and, more importantly, no one forced me to pay the higher price and I know almost everything goes on sale eventually if I wait.  Just sometimes I don't want to wait!

Of course, I'm not happy on those occasions when my size and my color end up on the sale rack, but that happens so seldomI just can't spend time worrying about it.   I get some sales -  someone else gets the others!