Super Contributor

Does anyone watch Liquidation Channel?

Is Jean-Marie still on overnights? He hasn't been at his Facebook page since Thanksgiving. Just wondering if he is still on or on vacation maybe?

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone watch Liquidation Channel?

I heard one of the hosts say that he recently retired because he wanted to travel.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Super Contributor

Good for him. Thanks so much for the update.

Respected Contributor

Is that the one Dan Dennis was on? We dont get it here but I stumbled onto it in a hotel I was staying in. The production quality was subpar and I changed the channel. These lower tier shopping channels dont appeal to me.
Respected Contributor

I have watched just recently. I have seen the old bald man, the Scottish brunette, and the cute young AA girl, if that helps.

Honored Contributor

I obviously watch way too much because I know the names of the above hosts, Sean (or Shawn), Sarah and Roxanne. A day watching a bad jewelry show is better than any day doing housework.

Respected Contributor

It seems odd but I actually watch more of Liquidation Channel than QVC. Jean-Marie did indeed retire. I actually miss him, his lovely voice was soothing when I would wake up with pain in the middle of the night. Now I like listening to Shawn Wilsie (formerly of Shophq) and to Sarah because they both know so much about jewelry and gems.

Honored Contributor

The LC is relaxing to watch / listen, and I learn a few things. Its low production values fascinate me.

Regular Contributor

I am curious about this channel. Are the items good and do they last or are they junque.
Super Contributor

I haven't bought anything really expensive from LC. Everything I got was under 25.00. They have a 200.00 minimum for returning an item so you're stuck with it if you don't like it. I haven't been really disappointed. The best part of LC is their online auctions where you can bid a mere 1.00 to start and see if you win the item. I have been lucky many times in winning the auction. Lots of fun and a good way to store up jewelry for gifts.