Respected Contributor

I Am So Sad Today-My Shawn Ring-UPDATE

[ Edited ]

Today when I went to the mailbox I seen my QVC package there and I  knew it was my Shawn's Hear My Soul Speak ring. My excitement went down hill fast. I seen the package was torn in the back just enough for "someone" to reach in and get the box. The box was left, but I knew in my gutt that the box would be empty and sure enough it was gone. They left the box with the little bag inside and I am just sick.

Luckily the Post Office was still open as they close at noon. I talked to a supervisor and he was shocked that it made it through the mail. So they are investigating this as I told him no way did this leave QVC in this condition.  I called Customer Service to let them know that I had been to the Post Office and they are crediting my account, but that doesn't help me get a new ring. I've had mail come to me damaged and the post office always puts the item in a sealed plastic bag, when items are ripped or soiled.

My PROBLEM is the ring is now retired and none left in size 9. The representative told me to check back  to see if they get any of the size 9's returned. That sure is not much comfort to me. I've wanted this ring for so long in my correct size and now getting it at a clearance price was like lady luck shining on me. 

Has this ever happened to anyone else on here? I hope who ever stole it enjoys them selves.   

Respected Contributor

Re: I Am So Sad Today- My Shawn Ring Stolen

gosh that is so unfortunate.  you might try over at the "bay" to see if one pops up on the secondary market.

QVC Customer Care

I am so sorry that happened @Leeny. You never know we may get a return, so keep an eye out

Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry to hear that! Smiley Sad I just SMH at the things people will do to one another. I hope that in some way you will get this ring!! I have it and I really like it. I would love to have the necklace. 

Trusted Contributor

We are fortunate to get our mail in a locked box with our other neighbors.  Once, though UPS delivered a package and placed on my doorstep.  It was taken; they didn't get much just a nightgown for women who have hot flashes!  We are a gated community.

Esteemed Contributor

I have had empty boxes shipped to me ,meaning  workers have stolen it before it even leaves QVC

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

That is disappointing. I have had this happen, UPS delivery, and the package was torn open, box left inside, jewlery missing. QVC does make good on it, but if producet is sold out, you end up being the one who lost out.

Honored Contributor

That is very disappointing that none are left in your size to replace the lost ring.  Sometimes life just feels like one dissappointment after another..... That is where you need to give gratitude and try to turn your angry thoughts into positive ones....hard to do...but, that is where you will find peace in the situation and something good will happen. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank You Alice for your response. I truly appreciate that. Also thank you to all that responded to this. I still feel bad. Not so much anger, but feeling like some how I've been violated. Hopefully one will come my way someday.

Respected Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

Today when I went to the mailbox I seen my QVC package there and I  knew it was my Shawn's Hear My Soul Speak ring. My excitement went down hill fast. I seen the package was torn in the back just enough for "someone" to reach in and get the box. The box was left, but I knew in my gutt that the box would be empty and sure enough it was gone. They left the box with the little bag inside and I am just sick.

Luckily the Post Office was still open as they close at noon. I talked to a supervisor and he was shocked that it made it through the mail. So they are investigating this as I told him no way did this leave QVC in this condition.  I called Customer Service to let them know that I had been to the Post Office and they are crediting my account, but that doesn't help me get a new ring. I've had mail come to me damaged and the post office always puts the item in a sealed plastic bag, when items are ripped or soiled.

My PROBLEM is the ring is now retired and none left in size 9. The representative told me to check back  to see if they get any of the size 9's returned. That sure is not much comfort to me. I've wanted this ring for so long in my correct size and now getting it at a clearance price was like lady luck shining on me. 

Has this ever happened to anyone else on here? I hope who ever stole it enjoys them selves.   

eBay.  Keep stalking eBay and I'm sure it will pop up for sale.