Respected Contributor

Re: Camrose & Kross=Audrey Hepburn Collection HSN

Movie stars have zero interestSmiley Sad(( JKO was interesting because she was a first lady and all the history that entails. Movie stars? Pleeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz! Spare me.

Frequent Contributor

When I think of Audrey Hepburn, I think not of jewelry, but of those huge sunglasses she wore for Breakfast at Tiffany's. Love those sunglasses!!!! I thought maybe that's what they'd be offering (maybe they still will).

Speaking of Camrose & Kross, I still have the Jacqueline Kennedy sunglasses they offered on QVC---with the Greek key sides. They (I got both black and tortoise) came with a great, sturdy case and a certificate of authenticity.

Honored Contributor

On 10/9/2014 BOYINTX said:
On 10/9/2014 Issiestorm said:
On 10/9/2014 Q2girl said: There are two bracelets available at HSN now. Similar to what you can see at the mall.

And at the mall you'd probably pay a whole lot less.

I never remember Audrey being known for much jewelry. They should do ELIZABETH TAYLOR.

I'm with you on this. The only jewelry I associated with Audrey Hepburn would be huge necklaces and tiaras from My Fair Lady, Breakfast at Tiffany's, and Roman Holiday. Those were her characters, not her, and they were all pieces I can't imagine women wearing in real life.

Respected Contributor

Elizabeth Taylor's jewelry has always been gaudy.

Respected Contributor

I just remember Audrey in pearls and fab sunglasses???

Honored Contributor

Will Philip be the host???

Respected Contributor

On 10/12/2014 terrier3 said:

Will Philip be the host???

No. Her son, Sean

Contributor

On 10/9/2014 Vickie00 said:

I'm surprised too that the collection will be at HSN. And I also don't recall Audfrey Heburn being known for jewelry. I think doing an Elizabeth Taylor line would be fantastic. I will have to check it out. Thank you for the heads up.

The Jackie Kennedy Collection was on HSN before it was on QVC. That is where I bought the Yellow Ribbon pin.