Super Contributor

I'm trying to get my Bixby dolphin key, ordered on May 15. Oh...I live in Kansas. Wonder where it will go next? Will I get it? QVC is way behind when it comes to shipping satisfaction. 

IMG_0077.PNG

Trusted Contributor

Re: Another shipping screw up

Like many of you have mentioned this partnership between UPS and the USPS is not quite working and for the price that QVC charges...this is really surreal. It will surely arrive but when?🌻

Valued Contributor

Let's see, I predict it will travel (by pony express) to Wyoming, then onto Montana.  Cat Frustrated

I can relate to your slow delivery.

We live in Phoenix, yet our shipments usually pass us up, and go to California first.

Happy there's at least tracking.

Respected Contributor

I believe a lot of shipping/mailing issues these days have more to do with the use of electric eye scanners than any incompetence. If they can't scan the bar code or other features correctly, your mail/package can end up going on quite a journey. The reality is that no human is actually looking at the address.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is a post office problem, not a QVC problem.   The Q has no control over the route your package takes.  This happens all the time. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

It may be a post office problem, but QVC has chosen this shipping process. Not to beat a dead horse, but I've had 65 orders from Amazon this year and EVERY ONE has come in two days. (Some of those are cat litter....) 

Respected Contributor

@carlycat do you have Amazon prime?

Honored Contributor

@carlycat wrote:

It may be a post office problem, but QVC has chosen this shipping process. Not to beat a dead horse, but I've had 65 orders from Amazon this year and EVERY ONE has come in two days. (Some of those are cat litter....) 

@carlycat  I've had a similar number of Prime orders but even they are taking longer than they used to.  Seldom do they arrive in 2 days.  Keep in mind that shipping is all Amazon has to do.  QVC, on the other hand, operates 3 24/7/365 TV stations in addition to their shipping duties. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

This is a post office problem, not a QVC problem.   The Q has no control over the route your package takes.  This happens all the time. 

It's Q's problem that they choose the cheapest possible method for shipping, that is continuously haphazard, IMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

well...from experience...I'd say today or tomorrow......

Amazon's 2 day shipping has me spoiled....but there are others that take forever (10 days)

J C Penney

Disney Store

Bradford Exchange