Super Contributor

I rarely ever watch a jewelry show on QVC anymore, but, recently a friend and I got to talking about the Diamonique Epiphany line on QVC. There was a ring a couple of years ago I really liked by Tacori - think it was called the Harlequin eternity band. I decided to see if they were still selling it on QVC. Looks like they no longer have Tacori at all. Wonder what happened with that? 

Deep In The Heart of Texas
Trusted Contributor

Re: TACORI WHERE DID YOU GO?

@moon_gazer wrote:

I rarely ever watch a jewelry show on QVC anymore, but, recently a friend and I got to talking about the Diamonique Epiphany line on QVC. There was a ring a couple of years ago I really liked by Tacori - think it was called the Harlequin eternity band. I decided to see if they were still selling it on QVC. Looks like they no longer have Tacori at all. Wonder what happened with that? 

I was just thinking about Tacori at QVC yesterday and had to reply to your post. First off, Tacori designs in their "real" jewelry are ot of this world beautiful. The founder and his family are Armenian and have been designing high end jewelry for many years. Their actual name is Tacorian. I miss the shows they use to have on the Q and wish they would come back. QVC if you are reading this....please bring them back 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know, but I wish they'd bring it back too. I had a gorgeous pair of tacori halo earrings and lost one of them. If I am remembering correctly, they would pretty much sell out of things before a lot of the presentations ended, very popular.

Respected Contributor

@moon_gazer - I have the Harlequin ring by Tacori.  I remember the first Tacori Show - the Host was Lisa Robertson - everything Sold Out within 20 minutes!  Like so many other great Vendors that used to make the Q such a great place to shop - Tacori too has been discarded.  The new Q strategy - a handful of Vendors - and repeat, repeat and repeat again.  I don't watch the Q anymore - and I only now purchase Linea by Louis Dell'Olio.  No Gold Jewellery - no Judith Ripka - no Honora - no Kitchen items - no Bedding/Linens.................

Trusted Contributor

I also would like Tacitus to come back.  I have a ring and some earrings.  They are just the right size.  I seldom wear large earrings especially now with my aging lobes.  They are a believable size and look real.  As old as they are they all still have their original brilliance.  I would hope that they would be the same quality.  I have some beautiful Judith R pieces also  but lately the designs do not fit my style.

Trusted Contributor

To ebay
Honored Contributor

@moon_gazer wrote:

I loved thier shows.  I do have a ring that is lovely.  I think they may have left before Lisa Robertson.  Which means they have been gone for at least 3 or 4 years I think.  My ring is just as lovely as it was the day I received.  I remember having a heck of a time deciding on what ring to get.  Q use to have nice jewelry shows.  I still miss Black Hills Gold.  I get this statement in any chance I get lol.  I was hoping Black Hills Gold would be on Evine or HSN by now. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tacori and Verragio, both high end brands and the real deal.  The designs were stellar.  I lost one of my favorite tacori earrings.  Wish I could purchase on ebay....or better yet wish the Q could entice both of these brands to return..  I don't buy much jewelry anymore, but this would be an exception.

Super Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@moon_gazer wrote:

I loved thier shows.  I do have a ring that is lovely.  I think they may have left before Lisa Robertson.  Which means they have been gone for at least 3 or 4 years I think.  My ring is just as lovely as it was the day I received.  I remember having a heck of a time deciding on what ring to get.  Q use to have nice jewelry shows.  I still miss Black Hills Gold.  I get this statement in any chance I get lol.  I was hoping Black Hills Gold would be on Evine or HSN by now. 

Well, gosh, I'm surprised it has been gone that long!  However, now that I think back, it probably was Lisa Robertson presenting Tacori the last time I watched.

Deep In The Heart of Texas
Respected Contributor

Alive and well at your local jeweler who carries the line.  I was at one last week and saw the styles in Platinum, 18k and the silver line which was in another section of the store.  No, the silver line prices were not like the prices sold here at QVC, the the quality of the pieces was much better.