Respected Contributor

Re: What color for your bedroom - quiz

First I got blue, then I got gray (neither are even close to what I want in my bedroom). 

Honored Contributor

I got yellow.  My family room and guest bedroom are both painted soft yellow with red accents.  My bedroom is currently green with purple but I do need to repaint!

Honored Contributor

I got green... Green is one of my favorite colors. It is not on my bed right now but I have a duvet that is a sage green. I rent & can't paint the walls. They stay white. 

Honored Contributor

Orange: You are outgoing and uninhibited and your bedroom should reflect these traits. Orange hues tend to flatter most skin tones, so surrounding yourself in this hue can offer a nice little boost of self confidence — not that you need it! Orange is also associated with spontaneity and having a positive outlook on life, so what better way to celebrate your wild side than by painting your bedroom walls orange. Go with a deep orange such as Firenze from Benjamin Moore, shown here, or keep it light with Honey Blush from Sherwin-Williams.

I got Orange.  I would never have considered that but will check Firenze and Honey Blush to check out those colors.  Our bedroom furniture is Cherry wood and a certain shade of orange may go well with that.  One wall of our family room is painted Tangerine; that's the closest I've ever gotten to orange walls in our home.  I do love bold colors and have red walls in our living room.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

I got blue.  My house is touches of navy, a little cornflower blue, burgandy, light yellow, and antique parchment.

Esteemed Contributor

I got blue.  Our room is a mocha color and I love it.  Dark green and brown accents,don't want to change yet.  I had a dark turquoise with white before...thought I'd like it...hated it.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Valued Contributor

The first time I got green, which is one of my favorite colors to wear, but I'd never paint my walls green. The second time I got blue. I have a lot of blue and white Chinese porcelain in my living room, but I would never paint my walls any shade of blue.  I prefer neutrals in beige, bone or soft yellow.  I also love the look of red walls, (but don't have any) go figure.

What answers do I have to give in order to get yellow ?  LOL.