Super Contributor

Re: Now Dr. Oz has a mattress😳😳😳

When Dr Oz was on Oprah I watched every time. I do watch his show now and then if something good is the topic but mostly not. 

No celebrity has any bearing at all on what I buy though.Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I hope he changes his shirt more often than the My Pillow dude....

Esteemed Contributor

@OhioAngel wrote:

When Dr Oz was on Oprah I watched every time. I do watch his show now and then if something good is the topic but mostly not. 

No celebrity has any bearing at all on what I buy though.Woman Very Happy

I would never buy a product that a celebrity pitches. Who's the next celebrity - so weird.

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1  Dr Oz is such a con artist.  He should have just stayed being a cardiac surgeon with a good reputation. He got hooked up with Oprah and now is known for making numerous false medical claims about various products. He was called to testify before congress about his false claims of weight loss products. Another big time scammer that got a boost from Oprah-- "Dr" Phil Mcgraw, who has never ever been licensed as a clinical pyscholgist . but would have you think that he is. 

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 Covid times must be really hard on him too.  I have repeatedly heard him say he does not endorse products.  What a joke

Esteemed Contributor

How many can their be. It's like a never ending parade of different types of mattresses. 

Honored Contributor

He used to back so many questionable products I refuse to watch him, period.

Respected Contributor

Re: Now Dr. Oz has a matress😳😳😳

@homedecor1 wrote:

Not sure but I read Louis Dileo ... not sure if that's his name but his line is no longer on QVC.

Linea by Louis ?

I read it on the forums I believe.

I was hoping it wasn't Louis.  He had very good quality of anything I've ever purhased.