Trusted Contributor

Re: New Home Reflections Porcelain Pumpkins

I found another new set of pumpkins! H205570.  As of right now, there are no photos up, but the description sounds very appealing.

Honored Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

Hi Lucy, I still can't figure out how to answer you directly, but that's OK. I was temped to get the Luminara TSV. I have lanterns that I use rarely. I already have items around my hearths in my home that I really like, so I don't need to replace anything there. I might be tempted when the TSV lanterns start coming in and ending up in the as is section. I am sure that the Q will have the lanterns styled very beautifully on their set- it always is a bit different in my home, though. Their sets are stunning, and everything is perfect. That's what sells people. 

I am not meaning to take away from the great value that TSV luminara lantern is. If you need something like this, and aren't on overload in home decor like I am, then it is a wonderful buy.

@rosehill, I have not caved as yet either, Rose.  I have lanterns too that I use all year but don't really need more.  Maybe I won't be so tempted that I'll give in and get one (or two).  I think If I do get any, I'll either get two 16" or a 16" and a 19".  I think they will sell out anyway by the time I decide.

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

I found another new set of pumpkins! H205570.  As of right now, there are no photos up, but the description sounds very appealing.

@PeterDM I saw those when I was checking for new arrivals.  Wish there was a pic.  Temptation abounds today.  Did you get the TSV lantern?  So far I haven't caved as I already have several lanterns. 

Trusted Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

@PeterDM@lucymo  You guys are killin me!!

Esteemed Contributor

I probably won't get this, but this shot with the squirrel on top is adorable!

Porcelain Harvest Lantern with Flameless Candle by Home Reflections

http://www.qvc.com/Porcelain-Harvest-Lantern-with-Flameless-Candle-by-Home-Reflections.product.H2055...

Trusted Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

H205570 photos are up.  I'm going to wait until the presentation to decide if I'm going to get these. I'm not sure if these are resin or have a wire frame.

Frequent Contributor

H205567

Really QVC, why aren't these available yet to purchase?  I have waited, checked, waited more and still checking and still unable to order these pumpkins........WHY?????

Super Contributor

@littlearl wrote:

H205567

Really QVC, why aren't these available yet to purchase?  I have waited, checked, waited more and still checking and still unable to order these pumpkins........WHY?????

I am wondering the same dang thing. Been checking all day. I don't get why they put them on their website yet if they are not available!