Valued Contributor

Re: Joy Mangano's Clean Boss Cleaner sold on HSN

I tried it when it first came out & thought I would gag to death from the scent. Took days to go away.  Have allergies, sensitive to scents & couldn't take it. Must be in peoples genes or something as it doesn't bother some.

Regular Contributor

I agree it is an awful scent. And it takes forever to go away.

I still have mine, which was purchased over a year ago.

I wonder if there is anything that I could pour into the bottle to neutralize that disgusting smell....yikes!

Trusted Contributor

I also ordered the thyme cleaner when it first came out (can't remember the name) and it was so terrible smelling.  I returned it.  Clean Boss is probably the same product but maybe tweaked a little.  I found a great disinfectant (thyme) cleaner called Boulder Clean that has a very light scent and is not that expensive.  $5.99 for 28 oz.I found it at Costco, although it's not there anymore.  You can order it off Amazon.  It's a spray.

Trusted Contributor

@jlkz Yes! I will never trust Joy again after watching her saying how nice the stuff smelled. I ordered different scents- seems like I got clean linen, orange blossom & something else? The smell was so strong! And just smelled like listenine- not any of the scents she described. Everyone was complaining & sending it back. Some people had breathing issues after smelling it. I can't believe she's selling it again.

Respected Contributor

@cjm61   Nope, just one scent.