Occasional Contributor

Re: FAVORITE KITCHEN ACCESSORIES

I have a large wood cutting board on my kitchen island at all times. I don't actually cut much on it but I like the way it looks.

I am on a hunt for a new one right now. I replace it when the wood starts to discolor.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs,  I meant to say I love your interesting faves of things with pour spouts and jars with lids.  Yes!

Awhile back, I thrifted a vintage white jadeite batter bowl with a pour spout.  If it only was a little bit bigger, I would have drafted it as a showpiece fruit bowl in the kitchen!

Valued Contributor

I love pitchers and tea sets.  I have several from plain and simple to completely unique.  I like a beautiful cutting boards and then I don't want to use them Smiley LOL  Kitchen accessories and gadgets are my thing.  I have to work hard to keep it in check.

Honored Contributor

My fave things are my  colorful fiestaware utensil crocks-----have them lined up on my counter next to my stove--all different colors. next are the antique baking/cooking things that I have yet to put up---have a small, long, narrow ladder that will go above my kitchen window that I will attach them too--have a flour sifter, old biscuit cutter, french fry cutter, strainer, old egg beater and a few more-----now I need some ambition!!!!

Honored Contributor

I love design in the kitchen and the wooden cutting boards shown are very appealing.  I have different cutting boards, some with fruit designs on the glass which I lean against the counter back drop.  They perk up the counters which are plain.  

The cutting boards and fruit bowls pictured are all very nice decor for the kitchen, not too much but stand outs.  

Honored Contributor

Speaking of combo wood/marble cutting boards, I came across this set.  It's from World Market, around $24.  That would make a super gift for the kitchen lover!  World Market has some nifty gear.

72688_XXX_v1.jpg