Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know of sheets that has the top sheet has elastic at the bottom.

Does anyone know of sheets that have the top sheet has elastic at the bottom. I have looked and looked but can't find. HELP

Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone know of sheets that has the top sheet has elastic at the bottom.

@judyjhurt   Google "The Easy Sheet"

Trusted Contributor

Re: Does anyone know of sheets that has the top sheet has elastic at the bottom.

@judyjhurt Bed, bath & beyond - The Easy Sheet

Respected Contributor

@judyjhurt

I was just taking a closer look at The Easy Sheet.  It doesn't appear to have elastic at the foot of the top sheet.  It is totally a different system to keep the sheet in place.  If one would have a dresser in front of the bed, like I do, putting the East Sheet on would be a pain.

Trusted Contributor

@Allegheny In the description of The Easy Sheet it states it has elastic in the top sheet. I know it's hard to see in a photo but it is there, mainly wrinkles showing. It is a funky design.

Valued Contributor

@judyjhurt wrote:

Does anyone know of sheets that have the top sheet has elastic at the bottom. I have looked and looked but can't find. HELP

Yes!  I puchased exactly what you are looking for from a website called ablifestyles.net.  They offer custom sheet sets with the option of choosing a "no tuck" top sheet.  Ordered a set for my son.  He has a platform bed that doesn't require a boxspring so a regular top sheet doesn't tuck in very well.  The company is located in South Carolina and they offer a very high quality sheet set; they're not exactly cheap, but they're not super expensive as well.  The other interesting thing to note is I ordered a 300 thread count 100% cotton set and the material is very soft and drapey.  I always thought you had to buy very high thread counts in order to get a nice-feeling sheet set.  I believe they're products are also made in the USA which is always a big positive for me!

Honored Contributor

I just use these on my top sheets. I got them from Amazon. They're called BED BANDS.

new-arrival-mouse-over-image-to-zoom-bed-sheet-straps-band-adjustable-fastener-holder-strap-12222.jpg

Valued Contributor

@judyjhurt - if you have access to a sewing machine, it would be very simple to put a casing and add your own elastic.  Before deep pocket fitted sheets were available, I used to buy a flat sheet, stitch down the corners and then use extra wide double fold quilt binding to make a casing.  Insert the elastic and shazaam!  So you could do the same on just 2 corners and put the binding along the side as far as necessary.  

But I see you are getting suggestions for possible sources and ready made certainly does not involve any action on your part.  Good luck in your search!  

Honored Contributor

Some time ago I got sheets from Evine with the usual elastic on the fitted sheet and the top sheet attached to the fitted sheet.  I don't think this is an item they routinely carry, however. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@grandma2pkmh  Thanks, I'll go back and take another look.