Respected Contributor

Cleaned my refrigerator today and...

Completely cleaned my refrigerator today.  At Target I got these cute little containers in the dollar section.  Using them to put items in my refrigerator instead of having to wipe clean the shelves all the time.  Some shelves are hard to get to.  The big container fits perfectly on one lower shelf.  I can pull them out and wash them anytime I want.  Probably could stick them in the dishwasher.  Got three small containers and one large.  My refrigerator will be colorful too!

005.JPG006.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cleaned my refrigerator today and...

Those containers are nice and colorful.  I swear by Lock N Lock for keeping my refrigerator shelves and compartments tidy and clean.  With few exceptions, everything that goes into in my fridge is stored in a Lock N Lock.   

Esteemed Contributor

@hoosieroriginal Good find, I was just at Target on Sunday and unfortunately they did not have these, bummer, I could use a few of those myself!

Respected Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@hoosieroriginal Good find, I was just at Target on Sunday and unfortunately they did not have these, bummer, I could use a few of those myself!

@CareBears - some You tube vloggers find the cutest things that their dollar spot at Target.  Ours seems to have the same old stuff all the time.  Wish they would rotate the items out once in awhile.  These were a good find! 

Respected Contributor

OK, now I have to do this.  Great idea!

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

@Peaches McPhee - trying to get my refrigerator shelves out to clean them is just a pain - these are just the perfect size!  My refrigerator looks really pretty inside now - and organized!  I'm an organizational freak! 

Respected Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

@Peaches McPhee - here's the final result:

007.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

@hoosieroriginal Whenever we go to Target I hit all the clearance spots throughout the whole store, you just never know what you might find?

Esteemed Contributor

Looks nice!  

I use Temp-tations cookie sheets on my wire racks (I have those, yes), and an assortment of dishtowels on my lowest, glass, shelf.  Looks nice and is practical for cleaning.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia I would have never even thought of that, good idea!