Super Contributor

Waterfront French Eclectic

@Oznell 

Respected Contributor

@QVCisFun  I really like this library. The storage space would be so nice to have.

Trusted Contributor

What a cozy reading area! I love the chair, table and lamp...definitely my style.

Respected Contributor

Re: COZY HOME LIBRARY

[ Edited ]

@QVCisFun   I love this library, but I might need a chaise lounge, or just an ottoman or recliner.  Love the room though. 

Occasional Contributor

Re: COZY HOME LIBRARY

[ Edited ]

The cozy ambiance they've crafted, I just love it. The attention to detail with the oversized antique globe, shutters, and luxurious curtains paints a picture of a warm retreat. And the rope lamps and twig table add such character.
I'm drawn to the living room's simplicity and warmth. I plan on doing the same in mine. I've already ordered this sofa, which I think will complement the aesthetic perfectly, and I'm considering repainting the walls to match the warm, inviting colors. I love the idea of incorporating soft, rosy hues and perhaps adding some vintage-inspired touches like chintz curtains and twig accents. I also want to create a reading nook with a comfy armchair and a small side table for my books.