Honored Contributor

Re: ZULILY 10/11/16 - TODAY!

I love that Santa and Sleigh, but it is way too expensive for Polyresin material.  It's an expensive kick knack and too rich for my pocket.

Enjoy it if if you can afford it.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

Gold sleigh - $38.+

I love both colors in this piece.  I have to decide soon as they won't last.  There's some trees that I like too.

@mousiegirl

@lucymo  I bet I know which trees, thought of you as soon as I saw them. Smiley Happy  I could be wrong, but these?

@mousiegirl  LOL, you know me so well.  Yes, that is them.  I love the reindeer pedestals that are posted here.  They are all in my cart but I have to choose between them.  It's ridiculous and costly, my cart has a $300 total.  Smiley Happy

@lucymo   At least, the items are less expensive than elsewhere, and only the one small shipping cost.  I did some serious damage today, and last night on ebay, I bought five Jim Shore pieces, several were from 2010 new in box, and very reasonably priced, some were new this year, but not here, and on ebay, there is no tax and free shiping if one looks for it.  I keep telling myself this madness has to stop! :

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

Fellow shoppers, Be sure to check out your local Tuesday Morning soon, if you are looking for Christmas decor.  I shopped earlier today and saw lots and lots of interesting pieces:

• deer
  • angels
  • tabletop small decorative trees - many types
  • sleigh (ivory resin with deer head)
  • champagne glitter garland (like LR cedar picks but not as substantial)
  • decorative boxes
  • wreaths and garlands
  • small glittered houses

@SHOPR  Thanks for the tip.  I went in our Tuesday Morning a few weeks ago and they only had a few spaces filled with Christmas, still had Harvest mostly.  I like to shop there though as you can find nice items at a reasonable price. 

Super Contributor

Ok ladies, I am always on here reading everybodys post on holiday decor cause I am a little addicted but I have never ordered from zulily before until today cause you guys got my curious. Now I am a little nervous cause there is no returns so I have some questions of course. Are you guys mostly happy with the items? I ordered the silver swirl candle holders-sticks both of the pinecone votive holders and the set of little pinecone owls and the large tabletop winter white owl. there were other items I liked but I just picked my very favorite cause I did not want to spend alot of money being my first time. Are all the orders shipped together or are they separate? thanks

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DarlingDino wrote:

Ok ladies, I am always on here reading everybodys post on holiday decor cause I am a little addicted but I have never ordered from zulily before until today cause you guys got my curious. Now I am a little nervous cause there is no returns so I have some questions of course. Are you guys mostly happy with the items? I ordered the silver swirl candle holders-sticks both of the pinecone votive holders and the set of little pinecone owls and the large tabletop winter white owl. there were other items I liked but I just picked my very favorite cause I did not want to spend alot of money being my first time. Are all the orders shipped together or are they separate? thanks

I buy from Zulily often.  I always buy one item and pay for it.  Then I go back and purchase multiple items and get free shipping on them.  It's less expensive to order that way because you save on shipping as opposed to buying everything on one order.

Sometimes My whole order is packed in the same box and sometimes not.  

If if you are not happy with an item or it arrives damaged, e-mail CS.  They will make it right.  I received a damaged earrings and they credited my CC and gave me a store credit too.  I did not have to return the damaged items.

Be prepared to get your items later than you expect.  Sometimes it takes 2 weeks or a bit longer.

I have been happy with zulily and my purchases..

Super Contributor

Thanks for your fast reply, that is what I did I ordered the owl first then went back and ordered the other items I wanted. I was just searching the items I ordered on line to check prices and wow these items really are on sale! I wasnt for sure if the markdown was really true or not. LOL the candle sticks are over a hundred on some sites so now I am excited to see them. I am a little less nervous now might go back and look at more stuff, thanks

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DarlingDino wrote:

Thanks for your fast reply, that is what I did I ordered the owl first then went back and ordered the other items I wanted. I was just searching the items I ordered on line to check prices and wow these items really are on sale! I wasnt for sure if the markdown was really true or not. LOL the candle sticks are over a hundred on some sites so now I am excited to see them. I am a little less nervous now might go back and look at more stuff, thanks

@DarlingDino  If something is damaged, all you have to do is to send pictures, and you will be refunded or given store credit, you can state your preference, thoiugh it is usually a refund to your credit card, and you will receive a $5-$10 bonus store credit, this also applies if you do not love the item.

I order tons, shameful, lol, and I have loved everything except what arrives broken but that is refunded, and once in a blue moon an item is not what it appeared to be in the picture of the listing, that is also taken care of. The customer service is really the best.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

A ton of Christmas decor.  Here is the sleigh, or very similar to what sells here, in gold or antique silver including Santa.  I am posting the antique silver, great price for this item. 

@mousiegirl  You enabler, you!  lol  

I am so tempted by too many things.  I have six packages coming on Wednesday with UPS.  I've received my Bronze sleigh and will post on that tonight.

@lucymo

@mousiegirl

Well, you got me beat my friend! I only had 5 packages last night. 

I was a little ashamed of myself - but only for a second LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

A ton of Christmas decor.  Here is the sleigh, or very similar to what sells here, in gold or antique silver including Santa.  I am posting the antique silver, great price for this item. 

@mousiegirl  You enabler, you!  lol  

I am so tempted by too many things.  I have six packages coming on Wednesday with UPS.  I've received my Bronze sleigh and will post on that tonight.

@lucymo

@mousiegirl

Well, you got me beat my friend! I only had 5 packages last night. 

I was a little ashamed of myself - but only for a second LOL!!!

Hi @ChiliPepper,  I am going to be a little embarrassed because we have guest tonight when UPS comes by.  I hope they don't ask me to open the packages because I like to do that alone so I can really look at what I have.  Besides, it's none of their business what I ordered.  Smiley Happy

Actually, the reason I have so many coming is the holiday Monday caused some of my packages to hang out at UPS twenty miles from me since last Friday. They were supposed to use Sure Post but USPS was closed on Monday. So, now UPS will deliver all of them and here it is Wednesday. 

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

Gold sleigh - $38.+

I love both colors in this piece.  I have to decide soon as they won't last.  There's some trees that I like too.

@mousiegirl

@lucymo  I bet I know which trees, thought of you as soon as I saw them. Smiley Happy  I could be wrong, but these?

@mousiegirl  LOL, you know me so well.  Yes, that is them.  I love the reindeer pedestals that are posted here.  They are all in my cart but I have to choose between them.  It's ridiculous and costly, my cart has a $300 total.  Smiley Happy

@lucymo  and @mousiegirl  OMG! Those trees are FAB!!!