Trusted Contributor

Re: ZULILY 10/11/16 - TODAY!

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo@mousiegirl@Mominohio@ChiliPepper  Oh my you guys. I'm gone for a little bit and you guys do some damage. LOL!!   Lucy..6 boxes????

@MTH  Hey, girl, it's good to hear from you.  Thought about you when Matthew came through there.  My Gdaughter is there too but escaped with no damage.

Yes, @mousiegirl is always tempting and enabling me just like this post.  She knows I have no will  power but just keeps showing me all of these nice items.  LOL  You have to come around more often. Smiley Happy

Zulily has so much today that I know I will buy something, just can't help myself.  Don't go there unless you're prepared to buy.  Smiley Happy

@lucymo Hey there Lucy.  We were so very lucky with Matthew.  Had a few limbs down but that was pretty much it.  We were further south in Florida so it slid right past us before it skirted the coastline.  We were prepared, but so glad we didn't have to deal with any of it.  Thanks for asking.  STAY AWAY FROM ZULILLY...LOL

Trusted Contributor

That is pretty!  You know, I've never shopped on Zulily!  That may have to change in the not-so-distant future...  :-)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

Gold sleigh - $38.+

I love both colors in this piece.  I have to decide soon as they won't last.  There's some trees that I like too.

@mousiegirl

@lucymo  I bet I know which trees, thought of you as soon as I saw them. Smiley Happy  I could be wrong, but these?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl, Thanks for the heads up.  I have been avoiding Zulily.  I am going to have a good long look today, but I'm hoping I can pass on everything. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl, Don't you have these already?

So very detailed.  No...No...No...

Gold Deer Pillar Candle Holder

Antique Gold Deer Pillar Holder

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl, Don't you have these already?

So very detailed.  No...No...No...

Gold Deer Pillar Candle Holder

Antique Gold Deer Pillar Holder

@SHOPR  I have the top deer, and just ordered the bottom.  I like the raised leg best, and they are gorgeous, very detailed.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl, I like the one with the raised leg best, too, I think.  I'm going to have to pass, even though I'd love to have them.  I just have nowhere to put them. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Fellow shoppers, Be sure to check out your local Tuesday Morning soon, if you are looking for Christmas decor.  I shopped earlier today and saw lots and lots of interesting pieces:

• deer
  • angels
  • tabletop small decorative trees - many types
  • sleigh (ivory resin with deer head)
  • champagne glitter garland (like LR cedar picks but not as substantial)
  • decorative boxes
  • wreaths and garlands
  • small glittered houses
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl, I like the one with the raised leg best, too, I think.  I'm going to have to pass, even though I'd love to have them.  I just have nowhere to put them. 

@SHOPR  Last year, two were in the woodsy display, and two on the mantle.  This year, they will all be on the mantle, at least that is what I am planning. Smiley Happy  Creativity takes over and I have no control, so will see where they end up.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

Gold sleigh - $38.+

I love both colors in this piece.  I have to decide soon as they won't last.  There's some trees that I like too.

@mousiegirl

@lucymo  I bet I know which trees, thought of you as soon as I saw them. Smiley Happy  I could be wrong, but these?

@mousiegirl  LOL, you know me so well.  Yes, that is them.  I love the reindeer pedestals that are posted here.  They are all in my cart but I have to choose between them.  It's ridiculous and costly, my cart has a $300 total.  Smiley Happy